Autopsy Roast & toast vs Port Adelaide and changes for Carlton round 14

Best vs Pear

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Soldo is really struggling.... not up to it at the moment. IMO. While I'm at it, any chance Hugo can hit a target...??
He wasn’t alone with the missed targets

It was just one of those nights for Bolton, so not overall too concerned. However, I think he does have a technical issue snapping for goal when he's to the right of the goals (i.e. curling it away from goal). Seems to rush it and often sprays it left or along the ground. He often finds himself out the back with open grass so he needs to figure out a way to finish better in that situation.

Carlton dont have Pittonet this time, Nank & Balta should be able to handle De Koning.
they will rush him in like they are donald mckay

miracle healings are happening at carltoon

Soldo has to go back to the 2's.

With Lynch back, its a straight swap with Balta playing 2nd ruck, easy swap.

Hugo sub and Lambo plays.

That would be our strongest teams for the year and with the blues missing Weitering, our talls should be able to have a day out.

Carlton dont have Pittonet this time, Nank & Balta should be able to handle De Koning.
Our rucks for some reason play poorly against poor rucks they don’t dominate
Play against the better rucks they somehow play better very strange whether they just mentally think they have the edge and don’t come to play

Soldo has to go back to the 2's.

With Lynch back, its a straight swap with Balta playing 2nd ruck, easy swap.

Hugo sub and Lambo plays.

That would be our strongest teams for the year and with the blues missing Weitering, our talls should be able to have a day out.
I don't think we can persist with Balta up forward. He had a poor game until he was switched back in the last.

For me, one of Gibcus/Tarrant has to come out so Balta can return home. With the lack of talls in the Blues' lineup, now is the time to give Ryan another taste of AFL footy. Either that or back Soldo in to regain some form.

My changes would be:

In: Lynch Ryan Lambert
Out: Tarrant Soldo Hugo (sub)

Are we unfit ?
A few too many passengers in an ageing side...Soldo and Edwards need to be gonski quick smart!
Hugo, Clarke, Gibcus...need to be managed...
Older stars like Grimes. Taz. JR8 and Goat. cotch may run out of puff by the time we make the finals!

Last edited:
How salty are the media about the mighty Tigers lmao.

Kudos to the caller just then who played the Tiger song on SEN,the SEN dj got sourpuss over it and cracked the shits,cover blown.

Like on 360 earlier in the week Montagna & King were talking about the tigers glimpses of old and Robbo was frothing. He said how good would it be for the comp to see Port come over and have one of their "inspired wins".

LMAO the guy was almost praying for it to happen.

Trouble is if they were watching the coverage by ch7 that’s what they would have heard.
Nearly every free we got they questioned and highlighted every half free kick not paid to Port.
Wayne Carey is obviously still very bitter at Richmond after we forced him to glass his girlfriend a few years back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they had a sound the alarm segment last night I reckon Hinkley's would have been about putting a hard tag on Rioli, he was very good in the 1st and part of the 2nd quarter but literally tagged out of the match after that.

Dimma's would have been just swearing every time we turned it over or couldnt pick the ball up.

I don't think we can persist with Balta up forward. He had a poor game until he was switched back in the last.

For me, one of Gibcus/Tarrant has to come out so Balta can return home. With the lack of talls in the Blues' lineup, now is the time to give Ryan another taste of AFL footy. Either that or back Soldo in to regain some form.

My changes would be:

In: Lynch Ryan Lambert
Out: Tarrant Soldo Hugo (sub)
With Lynch and Jack in, he gets the 3rd tall defender but also splits his time in the ruck.

Can also go back if needed as was done last night with Gibbo getting towelled up.

2 pure rucks is s**t, he has to grow into this role for the better team balance IMO

With Lynch and Jack in, he gets the 3rd tall defender but also splits his time in the ruck.

Can also go back if needed as was done last night with Gibbo getting towelled up.

2 pure rucks is s**t, he has to grow into this role for the better team balance IMO
Gotta play blokes in their best position. He's an elite key defender.

Richmond hold the record for the highest crowd against an interstate side

78,000 against the bears at the G in 2019 and yet media jizzes over carl / coll getting 80k lol

pies had a rivalry with them in 2002/3 played off in 2 gfs and still didnt get nowhere near it

anyone bagging our crowds need to look at their own clubs first

If they had a sound the alarm segment last night I reckon Hinkley's would have been about putting a hard tag on Rioli, he was very good in the 1st and part of the 2nd quarter but literally tagged out of the match after that.

Dimma's would have been just swearing every time we turned it over or couldnt pick the ball up.
Or drinking from his water bottle… must have a chamber pot under his desk he is that well hydrated. Could just be trying to wash out the cotton mouth

We couldn’t make the most of our ruck domination - 41 /18,
We lost Centre and stoppage clearances. I know we often lose clearances but some of the ruck work had me scratching my head. A couple of Soldo’s 2 handed taps were straight down their throat

Our rucks for some reason play poorly against poor rucks they don’t dominate
Play against the better rucks they somehow play better very strange whether they just mentally think they have the edge and don’t come to play

Because their midfields adjust and rove to our taps rather than their own ruckmans

Thursday footy is arse. 22k last night wasnt abysmal considering the weather (forecast), the fact its a school night, and also being a rubbish interstate team. Thursdays should be reserved for the worst match of the round, a game where the AFL expects noone to go.

Back