We Won’t Lose another game…besides the Gold Coast 😬🏆🥇🏈🐯

Remove this Banner Ad

Nobody should have high confidence in us making top four, but everybody should have the belief and hope that we can.

There are an infinite amount of variables here, but critically we require a friendly run with injuries. That's the only consistent prerequisite with premiership teams. We get that, who knows what kind of form we run into.

Enjoy the ride

Melbourne winning all their remaining games?
Have you seen their draw.
Its the toughest back half in the competition.
Id take 5 -3 .... 6-2 would be perfect.
Atleast Richmond dont have to play at Kardinia Park. Melb cop Geelong there every season.
Worst place in Australia.
If Martin fires up youre more a threat to Melbourne than Lions, Cats or Freo.
The biggest threat to Melbourne is a poor serving of escargo and cheap wine at entrecote. You campaigners are s**t.

If we go through not losing another game i have us 2nd.
Play Brisbane at the G
Play Sydney in the Prelim
Play Melb in the Granny
2 very important away games.Suns and Port though.

I have the scum playing the Bloos in the elim.
Bloos win,
Stick that up ya ass Scotty.

We said this after the west coast close loss last year and then went on to lose to GC, collingwood, saints and draw with the hawks. - different year I know - covid etc

However, we’re almost in an identical position. Could go either way - I think 5-3 or 6-2 more likely to occur which gets us in the finals with other teams playing each other in the 8.

I feel this year we are playing much better football. Second in the comp for time in front and second for quarters won. If we have a post bye injury crisis like we did last year then anything could happen, but if we can keep majority on the park I’m thinking we will come home 6-2, enough for finals. If we have our game in order and can play 90-minutes of top-line footy per game and not 70-minutes as we are now, we can win it from 5-8th.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I feel this year we are playing much better football. Second in the comp for time in front and second for quarters won. If we have a post bye injury crisis like we did last year then anything could happen, but if we can keep majority on the park I’m thinking we will come home 6-2, enough for finals. If we have our game in order and can play 90-minutes of top-line footy per game and not 70-minutes as we are now, we can win it from 5-8th.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

6-2 not enough for me. If we arent beating Freo and Brissy at home, whats the point. Pretty sure edwards 300th against Brissy as well. We then have 4 games that should be unloseable. That leaves the 2 interstate games and we will start fav in both.

….Atleast Richmond dont have to play at Kardinia Park. Melb cop Geelong there every season.
Worst place in Australia.
If Martin fires up youre more a threat to Melbourne than Lions, Cats or Freo.
I think that’s some of the worst comprehension I’ve seen.

Basically repeating what I said. My ladder predictor had us 2nd on the ladder. So, I agree, yes, in my opinion, we are a bigger threat than the Lions, Cats and Freo.

Funny that a supposed Melbourne supporter is having a crack at me for suggesting they’ll win all their games.

Sorry, would you prefer I was critical?

And what’s with the bolded print? Is that supposed to represent shouting or something? Anyway, a bizarre and unexpected response.

e girls W (you'd *en hope so)
gc L (don't think we can go witn em up there)
norf W (you'd *en hope so)
freo L (it's at shitihad, they'll play out of their skins to make up for the carlspoon loss at the venue)
bears W (could easily be another loss)
port L(cant beat the snowtown umps)
haw W (you'd *en hope so)
ess W (you'd *en hope so )

5-3

we will make the 8 but not the 4 and probably go out in the elim or semi

e girls W (you'd *en hope so)
gc L (don't think we can go witn em up there)
norf W (you'd *en hope so)
freo L (it's at shitihad, they'll play out of their skins to make up for the carlspoon loss at the venue)
bears W (could easily be another loss)
port L(cant beat the snowtown umps)
haw W (you'd *en hope so)
ess W (you'd *en hope so )

5-3

we will make the 8 but not the 4 and probably go out in the elim or semi
Since when did you get so positive?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nobody should have high confidence in us making top four, but everybody should have the belief and hope that we can.

There are an infinite amount of variables here, but critically we require a friendly run with injuries. That's the only consistent prerequisite with premiership teams. We get that, who knows what kind of form we run into.

Enjoy the ride
CFL owe us 6 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back