Preview R18: Changes v Collingwood @ AO

Remove this Banner Ad

So Hately was moved from inside midfield - where he played his best - to a wing, in order to accommodate Crouch. He struggled because of it, even though he still got high teens/low twenties possessions, and now he's been omitted with Crouch, and the in is Murphy.

I'm officially done for the season.

We are sorely lacking in the small forwards department…

Newchurch needs to pull his finger out and get some consistency, he’d be a shoe-in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last few weeks have been strong evidence the coaches have completely run out of ideas
Literally the coaches:

1015196.jpg

Slight edit. Smith in and Parnell out (like the kid, tries hard, but needs more weight so he isnt constantly bashed around off the ball).

Btw - I know none of this will happen. Only changes will be Hinge and McAdam in for Crouch and Rowe. You can put your house on McHenry somehow surviving...starting to think his new nickname should be the Cockroach.
Almost got it right....should have remembered that Murphy would always come back in....we like small forwards unable to kick goals...

Murphy?.. wtf?..
Missed opportunity to play Cook who is not even named as an emergency

This is also why we need Pedlar fit, being injury prone and not getting continuity with his footy is gifting Murphy games

There is no way you can play Newchurch, his last 3 weeks have been awful, almost worse on ground

On CPH2211 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Outs are alright. I would've dropped Jones too, but it's whatever. Would prefer Hately to get game time as an inside mid at SANFL level rather than rotting on a wing in the AFL

Murphy in instead of Cook is real yucky

Murphy plays a horrid game.. gets dropped.. doesnt even play sanfl..

Gets called up again..

Total and utter circus..

*ing dumb cu in the nts..
Worse than that.

Has a run of s**t afl games, gets dropped.

Plays an ok SANFL game, not as good as Newchurch. Gets recalled.

Plays a crap AFL game, gets dropped.

Emergency, then recalled.

I seriously am over Nicks and the SA media. Surely one of these useless hecks can put this timeline to Nicks and make him justify his selection and then don’t accept a bullshit answer.

Murphy won’t be on our list in 2024, getting games into spuds will just hold us back for longer, oh well.
“David Mackay wont be on our list in 2019”…

saw that written a fair few times on here halfway through 2018 when he was being gifted games..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back