• Patrick Parnell

• Harry Schoenberg

• Brodie Smith

• Jake Soligo

• Riley Thilthorpe

• Taylor Walker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brayden Cook, how has he not played more games? Did you watch the game today? They keep giving the kid a crack and he’s just not close to AFL standard yet. We’re trying to get minutes into him but he’s not remotely capable of making a contribution at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
They parked him in a forward pocket to replace McAdam. The guy is a wing.

Exactly what we were saying at the game

Sydney pressure was at its highest point and we weren’t able to handle it

It wasn’t like they were just turning up and handing us a thrashing because we were poor ……. Our response to their elite pressure was poor and ultimately that first quarter was the difference

A couple of errors from our less classy players when we were coming later also were costly
We all hope that’s just inexperience because the same thing happened last week against Collingwood. He came hard and found a way not to score when it was easier to not score.

I hope this preseason that the crows spend less time running and more on their skills. Sometimes our skills look absolutely awful

cook will be a star, but to be honest having watched all the sanfl games i was surprised to see him called up. There are others who have been in much better touch over the last month (eg Taylor, Worrell)
Bringing Cook in against a rampaging swans at home when he wasn't in form was equivalent to playing Ben Davis for his first game at the cattery. You are setting them up to fail. Let's not forget that the swans have a chance to win the flag so it was completely dumb by Nick's.

But ask yourself why you follow a footy team .....because you'll have more down years than up years in sport .....if you can't see the positives from a game each week, why bother ??

So the onus is on the fans to delude themselves into finding whatever esoteric, trivial positive they can regardless, rather than the team to deliver to acceptable performances?

You cray-cray.

Brayden Cook, how has he not played more games? Did you watch the game today? They keep giving the kid a crack and he’s just not close to AFL standard yet. We’re trying to get minutes into him but he’s not remotely capable of making a contribution at the moment.

Even some of the most experienced players have stated (since the sub rule returned last year) that its very difficult to get your mind/body into the game when you are subbed into it..

So it cant be easy for a youngster..

So the onus is on the fans to delude themselves into finding whatever esoteric, trivial positive they can regardless, rather than the team to deliver to acceptable performances?

You cray-cray.
IF you were a long-term Westies Supporter, you'd understand how we need coping mechanisms .....we've lived for trivial esoteric positives

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guessing you’re not familiar with which stat is literally his actual job, and which one is a positive attribute for a Ruckman to have.

It is unsurprising that is your depth of knowledge. But it's very AFC as well. Just like mids just do clearances and there's no qualitative or other aspects to the role.

McHenry is no good.
We are poorer team without McAdam, who adds skills and a big point of difference.

We would be a better team replacing spud McHenry with a full effort player with average skills and or average physicality (things were Ned is below average), the sort of SANFL player that gets picked up each year in the MSD.

We are poorer team without McAdam, who adds skills and a big point of difference.

We would be a better team replacing spud McHenry with a full effort player with average skills and or average physicality (things were Ned is below average), the sort of SANFL player that gets picked up each year in the MSD.
Yeah losing McAdam hurt and was unlucky. Soligo looked like our best small forward yesterday. The kids a gun and the goals will come from him whether he plays mid or forward. McAdam Soligo Rankine Rachele would be nice next year.

We wont beat WC in perth..

We’d be a better chance of beating Carlton next week at home than WC at an oval we barely ever win at..
What will the AFC think tank decide about the last four games? - let's assure ourselves of pick 3 or Nicksy you need a couple of wins to cover your arse?

Carlton next week, hmmmm, let's see if our 2015 pick 11 Milera is better than Carlton's 2015 pick 12 Charlie Curnow

What will the AFC think tank decide about the last four games? - let's assure ourselves of pick 3 or Nicksy you need a couple of wins to cover your arse?

Carlton next week, hmmmm, let's see if our 2015 pick 11 Milera is better than Carlton's 2015 pick 12 Charlie Curnow
Or us pick McAsey at 6 and Geelong picking De Koning at 20 in 2019. We have no idea. It doesn't matter what pick we get, our recruiters will stuff it up.

Essendon still has a game against NM.

GWS and Essendon also play in round 21.

I think we have one win ahead of us, maybe two if we’re lucky. But our form is horrible so would be a miracle to win more.

So I think the best we will finish is 15th. If GWS lose to Essendon in R21 we may end up 15th. If GWS win that we are likely 16th.

First time ever I’ll be supporting Toby Greene

Hahahaha

Awesome
But with our structures I believe it

Walker/Fogarty/Thilthorpe/Milera - Too slow to apply their own pressure, and we push up whichever of Murphy/Rowe is playing that week to try and get the ball forward. So we're relying on McHenry to apply all the pressure.

We need him in that forward line because there's too many deficiencies in our structure.

I 100% agree McHenry is stinking up the joint and should be dropped. But things would get worse unless we change up the s**t structure.

Thilthorpe into the ruck. Milera out of the forward line (and maybe the team tbh)
Then you take 2 statues out of the forward line, allowing you to bring in 2 players faster than them who can apply pressure, which in turn makes McHenry superfluous to needs, so we can cut him for someone better too.

McHenry is a pointy-shouty player so gives you the impression he is required for team structure.

Noticed is twice. When he scored his gimme goal (the gimme he scored, not the one he butchered) he runs straight to the player who set him up and pointed to him and congratulated him.

Then when Tex did that hit that resulted in the down the ground free kick, a Sydney player went up in his face and McHenry got amongst it like a little chihuahua.

Now I’m all for pointy-shouty sticking up for your team mates and getting around them, but as a selection criteria I give it a weighting of 0.0%.

Obrien with 0 marks 2 weeks in a row, it hurts my eyes watching this baby giraffe run around, worst Afl player ive seen that gets a regular gig.
The Acting Captain, and then there is Keays & Smith (who looks shot). Coach is Nicks. This organization has lost the plot.

Back