No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this carry-on out at Tullamarine.

it's patently obvious.

The. Problem. With. Essendon. Is. Their. Woeful. Playing. List.

But yeah, force out the Pres, undermine the coach, sack the junior marketing assistant, run nineteen media profiles of Mason Redman.

All this carry-on out at Tullamarine.

it's patently obvious.

The. Problem. With. Essendon. Is. Their. Woeful. Playing. List.

But yeah, force out the Pres, undermine the coach, sack the junior marketing assistant, run nineteen media profiles of Mason Redman.

"Hey mate, not my fault..."

1567692012832-png.741015

Bit of 360 Robbo Bingo tonight....

Drink every time:

'Who are the Bombers?'

'What do they stand for?'

'They're at the crossroads'

'They have to get Clarkson'

'James Hird is a real chance to return'

'Long exasperated pause like he's pondering the challenges of world peace...........(Is he still breathing??')

Drink every time:

'Who are the Bombers?'

'Long exasperated pause like he's pondering the challenges of world peace...........(Is he still breathing??')
Maybe they could get Paul Roos

Drink every time:

'Who are the Bombers?'

Wise old saying:

When Robbo speaks of Essington, 91.5% of football supporters don't care...

Drink every time:

'Who are the Bombers?'

'They're at the crossroads' words to that effect - partial credit✔️

'They have to get Clarkson' words to that effect - partial credit✔️

'Long exasperated pause like he's pondering the challenges of world peace...........(Is he still breathing??')✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

Drink every time:

'Who are the Bombers?'

He was a bit scary tonight, I thought he was going to wobble off the chair.....

AND DOES HE HAVE TO YELL ALL the time!!!!

he knows those B's have got Clarkson though - what complete pcks for coming at him this late & taking him off Norf (even tho he was prob going to GWS)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he knows those B's have got Clarkson though - what complete pcks for coming at him this late & taking him off Norf (even tho he was prob going to GWS)
I'm hoping now for the Buddy scenario where all you here in the media is that he's going to Essendon...he's going to Essendon...he's going to Essendon...........and then he goes somewhere else. I would LOL

After watching Fremantle play keepings off against us for 2 hours 2 weeks ago, and then GWS do the same last week, could we see the first ever NIL ALL DRAW this week when they play each other - it could resemble a game of soccer, with the team without the footy just parking the bus and the other playing keepings off and chipping across half back for an entire quarter.

If you're Clarkson, would you seriously want to walk into that pile of s*** though? They're in just as much of a mess as North, arguably more.

If you're Clarkson, would you seriously want to walk into that pile of s*** though? They're in just as much of a mess as North, arguably more.

I hope you are right, but he may not want to go interstate and I'm sure he'll be offered perks off the books from those doper grubs - doubt Norf have anyone with that sort of clout. Plus if he has a big ego he would love sycophants from the press constantly swooning over him and AFL needs dopers to be successful once more $$$$$

Anybody else feel like the AFL world keeps looking at Clarkson as some God?

Yes his a great coach, but wow weeee.

If rumours are true and he has been speaking to them for some time, what an absolute flog.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
He was also gifted with an incredible draft hand, Hodge, Buddy and Roughead, not to mention Saints gave them a brilliant ruck and the Dogs a brilliant key defender.

He was also gifted with an incredible draft hand, Hodge, Buddy and Roughead, not to mention Saints gave them a brilliant ruck and the Dogs a brilliant key defender.
He also had good assistant coaches that helped him achieve the premierships. Wasn't Clarko by himself

Lloyd the flog is setting the Clarkson narrative now.

He'll be there by the end of the week.
Feels so wrong

They go on about mental health, but the first ones to throw coaches/players to the wolves

Imagine how s**t Rutten would be feeling right now. He will get the sack and then be forced to attend a press conference acting all happy

Lloyd the flog is setting the Clarkson narrative now.

He'll be there by the end of the week.
Funny thing with coaching is that things don't always work out next time around.

Pagan is a great example of that, as is Woosha. Malthouse at Carlton, too.

If the Bombres see Clarko as the solution to all their problems, they may be in for a rude shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back