Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was about to post the same thing JHF looked happy as a pig in s**t and the handshake and quick chat with Clarko at the end were telling. He’s staying.!!!!
In all seriousness, the ones who know that wont cut the mustard, the writing was on the wall today. Lets see if they can handle being elite performers. Clarko over the last 12 months has been engaged in elite sports in the US, he hasn’t given up the last 12 months, he’s continued to learn.. What a ******* ripper.

947120842a87af9f931a7a068b24bc8e.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Even Horse is happy for our future success.

Last edited:
Does anyone know who this lady is? I know she’s a long standing volunteer at the club as I see her there every time I go down. I jokingly tried to press her for info on Monday when I popped into the Roo Shop and she reckoned she’d be the last to find out what was happening with the coach. She seems very chummy for someone who was supposedly not in the inner sanctum!!! View attachment 1483185

And WTF is up with Barham's ear? Did Sheedy chew it off in his constant pitch to get Hirdy back?

Sweet and sour day for me. Great that we signed Clarkson.
But it really hit me hard to find out that Paul Barnard lies in Whatsapp groups. Don’t know what to believe anymore
You may never get another Paul Barnard update in your entire life.
Savour this moment.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m thinking a zoom call at one point over the weekend

What a great get by your club today , well done

I am usually a very happy GA member but have upgraded to Medallion Club seats right near the players race for tomorrow. Haven't been this pumped for a home game in a long time. I can't wait to cheer Ben loudly and experience the atmosphere after an amazing day today 💙 🤍

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back