List Mgmt. 2022 List Management: Draft, Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently next years draft is the one to hit according to either Riley Beveridge or Cal Twomey (I can't remember which) on SEN this morning. I'd rather future picks if we plan on hitting the draft rather than trading the pick out.

I feel like both Clarkson and North Melbourne have had the chance to do this multiple times but haven't.

We'll get their end of first round PP in some capacity imo. Tucker will be thrown in a sweetener at no extra cost
I think if Logue is going, he's worth that PP by himself, Tucker is contracted and we are losing Acres. I'd not be throwing him in for free

I know you liked my post freo1997 so you might be convinced somewhat anyway but I would go as far to say that Bell would make a massive song and dance in the media and to the AFL if they tried to not hand over their PP for him. He wouldnt go PSD

Apparently next years draft is the one to hit according to either Riley Beveridge or Cal Twomey (I can't remember which) on SEN this morning. I'd rather future picks if we plan on hitting the draft rather than trading the pick out.
'next years draft is much better then this years' - ancient proverb

Well then he can well and truly gagf
I've been one of his biggest defenders but yeah, if this is true, Logue is on his way to becoming a pest.
When we were lowballing you it was bad form by the club, but if we've now offered you four years on good coin, you just sign you ungrateful airhead.

I like my presents this year 😅

I've been one of his biggest defenders but yeah, if this is true, Logue is on his way to becoming a pest.
When we were lowballing you it was bad form by the club, but if we've now offered you four years on good coin, you just sign you ungrateful airhead.
There's a good chance he's being offered more than the current contracts of the two bloked ahead of him too...Pearce reported taking a significant paycut and Cox would've signed before he was in AA form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hear me out on this.
JOM or D-Swallow.
With Mundy out, Tucker, Acers probably & Blakely/ Fyfes body a little doubtful for a full season, We are losing a lot of experienced mids, and especially with Mundy out leadership. I know Andy & Seb are very great young leaders but big games need experience. I think it would be invaluable to bring in a veteran midfielder with leadership qualities.
JOM especially is probably sick of being in losing sides maybe a chance to come home and have some success would be an easy pitch

Duffield and Ralph have said it, though Duff might just be citing Ralph. Ralph has absolutely no idea about trades but when he goes this specific, it's probably pretty accurate

It's starting to look like he's gone, I find it staggering he's turning down 500k a year to stay with us and choosing to go to North but he must really fear for his best 22 job security. It makes sense for North as well given they have no one to pay and are getting PP's for nothing.

If it happens, hopefully North get given pick 11 with a nudge to hand it over for an immediate player

Would we offer a guy 4 x 500k if we’re playing them as fringe or WAFL. 5 years ago maybe

The offer from north must be 650-700k
That’s a mid first rounder imo.
Can they get one?
Will they?

Logue going PSD would burn all the bridges and Young would be black listed

Could dare I say it - Bannerz play wing?

Midfield role in wafl, decent size, gut runner, tidy skills. A step down on acres sure, but could be an option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Need a good kick for wing to find corridor if it’s there or hit up a good lead

Acres actually has a beautiful kicking style
The roof scraper bombs are more a result of his lack of confidence and the Dockers dumb “ put it on Lobbs head at all times “ game plan

I would probably push Clarke to the wing and put Logue back in defence
Henry isn’t ready for what we have coming the next couple of years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back