Game Day brownlow medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Chill out guys Cripps was a chance to win from the start of the night. The league’s not corrupt it’s incompetent, learn the difference they are often confused.
well as it seems big vic clubs always get the rub of the green, whether it is umpire votes or an overturned 2 week suspension.

Chill out guys Cripps was a chance to win from the start of the night. The league’s not corrupt it’s incompetent, learn the difference they are often confused.
100% The most talented footballers play AFL. The most talented people in every other facet of life do not work for the AFL.

Could this board finally be reaching it's final form, and burning Michael Christensen, as is deserved?

Christian gave him what he deserved. It was the process afterwards that was flawed.

Haven’t watched the Brownlow medal in over a decade. I think it’s a BS award and the best player wins less than one in two. The inconsistency of the tribunal is another layer of why it should be considered irrelevant by AFL fans.

That’s how I see anyway. The AFLCA MVP and AFLPA MVP should be held as more important awards.

Anyway West Coast got the least votes of every club of all time. Guess that’s a laugh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its time to drop the "fairest" from the brownlow

Need to accept that missing games and voting chances are the punishment, means we won't have any corruption like Cripps getting off, instead he misses the games and is still eligible but isn't able to play and gain the votes he needed to win
Was thinking the same. If he cops the 2 game suspension he deserved he wouldn't have won because he wouldn't have polled enough.

This leagues a joke man.

League is concussed.

Christian gave him what he deserved. It was the process afterwards that was flawed.

Haven’t watched the Brownlow medal in over a decade. I think it’s a BS award and the best player wins less than one in two. The inconsistency of the tribunal is another layer of why it should be considered irrelevant by AFL fans.

That’s how I see anyway. The AFLCA MVP and AFLPA MVP should be held as more important awards.

Anyway West Coast got the least votes of every club of all time. Guess that’s a laugh.
Ok, if you want to differentiate between Christensen as the leader/officiator of the tribunal system, and the tribunal system itself, then ok, I'll take the point. I will argue that in my opinion, Christensen has as the leader of the tribunal has failed to be consistent and reliable with his decision making under that leadership position.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back