List Mgmt. 2022 List Management: Draft, Trade and FA Pt2: Electric Boogaloo

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, every club says that. Including the ones with multiple dickheads on their list. What Freo has got is an inability to harness dickheads so they play good football rule.
Yep, if the player can separate the personal and professional. Perform and not piss off the rest of the playing group, wouldn't be an issue.

Our previous troubled children all brought it into their training and performance, and involved other players. (allegedly, of course)

Not saying he won't. I'm saying we've refused his trade, which we have. And the only way he'll be traded is for way overs, i.e. not a second round pick.
It won’t be much more… if they get a first rounder they should build belly a statue.

Don’t get it, all season fans bag him now he wants out they want way overs

It won’t be much more… if they get a first rounder they should build belly a statue.

Don’t get it, all season fans bag him now he wants out they want way overs
He was our leading goal kicker. And out only other KPF who has played more than 20 games is perpetually injured. Not very hard to understand why we would want overs for him considering his importance to the team.

people also seem worried by the loss of acres but, i've had a think. i'm okay with him leaving.
hughes is athletic and i like the idea of his hard as nail approach in our midfield.
if he fails then my buddy worner, johnson and henry can get their chance.
I think thats spot on and also makes me more comfortable. Hughes with only a few games on a wing for Peel, showed he can play there. Tough, hard at the ball and doesn't lose contests, good mark and can run. Also probably quicker than Acres, but I don't think he would have Acres tank, but he is probably better at that defensive cover that most good wingman have brought into their game

Would be keen for both. Is he RFA or hasn't been on their list long enough?
I think he's just OOC.

The only RFA left now is DeGoey, and he wouldn't be unrestricted I wouldn't think..

Footywire just has him listed as a non-free agent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Sydney Stack is possibly being delisted from the Tigers. Very talented but hasn’t been fully committed to fitness standards and obvious off field issues.
Would he be worth a late pick (if he lasts that far) or trade ?
Would be a concern for him being back in WA and a very good chance it is a bust but the upside if he matures is almost an elite level player.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I have heard from family that Sydney Stack will be at Collingwood next year.
Just what I got told

Looks like Sydney Stack is possibly being delisted from the Tigers. Very talented but hasn’t been fully committed to fitness standards and obvious off field issues.
Would be a concern for him being back in WA and a very good chance it is a bust but the upside if he matures is almost an elite level player.

Not for mine. We've done the hard yards to get rid of "off field issues". Don't see any need to re-visit

He was our leading goal kicker. And out only other KPF who has played more than 20 games is perpetually injured. Not very hard to understand why we would want overs for him considering his importance to the team.
What’s overs anything under 25 is overs really. If freo can get 29 with a little sweetener would be a good deal.

Poor old Rendell. Off the top of his head tried telling SOS and Barrett as well as getting Brodie we used 19 on Johnson who is a quality mid…complete silence in the room from the other two blokes. They either don’t care or have NFI.

Rendell gets a lot of s**t but knows a bit more than most these duds on Trade Radio.

Please god no, even worse than Narkle when it comes to problems. Will be on the piss and in the s**t in no time back in Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back