List Mgmt. 2022 List Management: Draft, Trade and FA Pt2: Electric Boogaloo

Remove this Banner Ad

Drunk with power
Yeah...

This was the best I could find. sorry

4ljy2k.jpg

yes so how much more should they pay? He’s not worth a first. Belly will take what he can get in the end
Take nothing. That is my preference. Make him play for us. We have already paid him for the privilege.

If the Dogs want to offer a 1st, then accept it. But I don't think they will because, like you say, he's not worth it. So instead do the thing that gets us the maximum value out of his contract: make him play.

Take nothing. That is my preference. Make him play for us. We have already paid him for the privilege.

If the Dogs want to offer a 1st, then accept it. But I don't think they will because, like you say, he's not worth it. So instead do the thing that gets us the maximum value out of his contract: make him play.
How many contracted players have freo brought back to Perth over the years? He wants to move to melb for personal reasons. Freo will trade him.. wont be for a first. But will be for more then 29

How many contracted players have freo brought back to Perth over the years? He wants to move to melb for personal reasons. Freo will trade him.. wont be for a first. But will be for more then 29
It happened twice just last year, Lobb and Clark both came to Freo with a contract for 2022 - one of them was for Freo and is the same as Lobb this season. Same guy too.

It happened twice just last year, Lobb and Clark both came to Freo with a contract for 2022 - one of them was for Freo and is the same as Lobb this season. Same guy too.
more then happy they kept lobb with 2 years on a deal. But with one year to go get the deal done. Think freo will trade him once they get Jackson done

The only question with Treacy is his height. Key defenders are 200cms these days. The pav 193m forward is hard to cut it unless you are truly a gifted footballer b
That's a generalisation.

Lobb being taller has made him competitive, not dominant.

We would surely be expecting some forward time between Darcy and Jackson.

So, looks like we're going back to the Gold Coast well with Corbitt and Sharp. Are they Brodie, Clark, Aish quality or Kersten/Matera quality? Must admit I'm a little concerned with Corbitt playing 4 games this year as a forward and only kicking 1 goal. At least with Brodie and Clark you could see that they were talented players who just hadn't gotten an opportunity. I'm not quite as sold on these two, but obviously the club must see something in them.

I reckon Corbett and Kersten is a pretty apt comparison to be honest. I think they are quite similar players in size, speed, skill, ability.

Sharp has one of the worst uncontested-to-contested possession ratios of all time. There are the odd seagulls like Hill and Gaff who would be in his ballpark, so there is some hope, but overall he he would be unlikely to make it unless he gets a bit harder. Which could happen I suppose. Not interested if GC want a good deal (which they are entitled to with him under contract).

It was pick 15, 18 and 25 in 2020 for Cameron, pick 23 and pick 25 in 2021.

All up - it cost the cats pick 12 on a net basis to get Cameron.
At the time of the trade it was 13, 15, 20 and Geelong's future 4th for Cameron, GWS and Essendon's 2021 seconds. In 2021 Essendon, GWS and Geelong finished 8th, 6th, and 4th respectively.

After the 2 drafts it became 15, 18, 25, and 60 for Cameron, 32, and 35. Value Cameron at 1,893 point, roughly pick 5

They might be flogs but they have a point here you know…
What a joke of a comp!!

GWS and GC cop a lot of flak but if you look at it impartially for those teams to complete on a level playing field they would need an extra 25 - 30% in the salary cap just to cover the frontier tax they have to pay to get players to stay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha dreaming

I look at it from the opposite angle, what would we pay to have a structural player like Lobb, our best tall forward, next season? We won't find that in another player on our list already, we need to buy that. If we had to pay pick #11 this year to get him for one season and then trade him for a second round pick next season then I think it's worth the output.

Lobb to the Dogs is making a direct competitor better and us worse, Freo and the Dogs will be fighting for the same place in the finals. We can't be making them better by giving away a player we genuinely need.

They need to bleed. Just like Geelong for Tim Kelly.

Just like Melbourne will try and do for Jackson, but he is out of contract.

Haha just being real & actually valuing players for what they are worth
OK Colin. I would've thought pick 29 clearly wouldn't be enough for Lobb. No reason the Dogs can't trade up to an early 2nd/late first.

GWS and GC cop a lot of flak but if you look at it impartially for those teams to complete on a level playing field they would need an extra 25 - 30% in the salary cap just to cover the frontier tax they have to pay to get players to stay

so same as us then? 😂

Wouldn’t mind 29 & F2 for Lobb & F3 freo get for acres

Haha you don’t actually believe they won’t trade him do you?

Belly wasn’t trading Lachie Neale in 2018 too

We’ll see he’ll get traded.

It won’t be much more… if they get a first rounder they should build belly a statue.

Don’t get it, all season fans bag him now he wants out they want way overs

What’s overs anything under 25 is overs really. If freo can get 29 with a little sweetener would be a good deal.

yes so how much more should they pay? He’s not worth a first. Belly will take what he can get in the end

more then happy they kept lobb with 2 years on a deal. But with one year to go get the deal done. Think freo will trade him once they get Jackson done

Your not fooling anyone Mr Lobb.

I’m very interested as to what you think you know? Or were you just making a stereotypically poor judgement?

I don’t want to say anything specific as it wouldn’t be appropriate for me to. Based on what I know I think he would be more likely to get in the s**t over here that he would be to be a useful player.

You can either believe me or not.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I look at it from the opposite angle, what would we pay to have a structural player like Lobb, our best tall forward, next season? We won't find that in another player on our list already, we need to buy that. If we had to pay pick #11 this year to get him for one season and then trade him for a second round pick next season then I think it's worth the output.

Lobb to the Dogs is making a direct competitor better and us worse, Freo and the Dogs will be fighting for the same place in the finals. We can't be making them better by giving away a player we genuinely need.

They need to bleed. Just like Geelong for Tim Kelly.

Just like Melbourne will try and do for Jackson, but he is out of contract.
Guess we can all think whatever we want till he gets traded who knows. like i said if we go a first for lobb would be way overs

Guess we can all think whatever we want till he gets traded who knows. like i said if we go a first for lobb would be way overs
Find another 27 to 30 year old contracted 2m tall forward who can go into the ruck we can extract from his club for pick #29.

his replacements name is luke Jackson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back