Discussion 2023 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't we in the mix to recruit Amartey? He would be handy as a ruck/forward to partner with Marshall and would be cheaper than Tom De Koning.
I remember a few posts here about him, ole gringo had brought him to my attention and I kinda kept an eye on him for a while thereafter. He then re-signed with Sydney for a couple of years unfortunately. He'd be playing regularly in quite a few other teams you'd think.

Lessgo Suns, Bombers only beat hawks who aren't much chop, show them how much they front run.

What record low score are the Hawks aiming for?

Their lowest was in the teens, so those last couple goals were important for them. They once score 27 under Clarkson from a quick google memory refresh a couple times.

Right now having just looked it up, equal 38th lowest score with 37.

Edit: Bit of history repeating... by 1 point anyway
1679805867302.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Gold Coast are having a crack today and are taking it up to Essendon which is good, we need them to have as hard a game as possible.

No. We have not seen a team this deliberately bottom out since Melbourne under Dean Bailey.

Hard to know if the Hawks are tanking of just really bad, maybe it's a mixture of both but they already look to have the no.1 draft pick wrapped up.

There is no teams worse than them from what I've seen so far, maybe West Coast but they should still be competitive at home and win some games,

I think it’s time we need to ask the question: will Hawthorn win a game this year?
No one goes winless… the AFL wants them to at least put a thin veneer of competitiveness, so they can pretend tanking isn’t a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back