MRP / Trib. Nankervis Straight To Tribunal

Remove this Banner Ad

He'll get 3. AFL been pretty clear you elect to bump and get the head and player gets concussed you're toast. They should've given kysiah 6 for intent but overall the years been pretty consistentish for once. Can't remember if he has a poor track record at tribunal so that could bump him up to 4?

Below are the current guidelines on player who have been charged using precedents. If the DeGoey incident is not on the list of acceptable precedents the Tribunal provides it would clearly be an unreasonable exclusion....

View attachment 1731895

that rule is for other clubs , Richmond have different rules

the tribunal is asking for 5 weeks

Correct. But AFL will appeal overly excessive penalty because they realise we have fresh Soldo waiting to beat down on oppo campaigners followed by fresh Nankervis. Scared of oppo lawsuits from having to face fresh Richmond ruckmen late season.

undisciplined - read dumb - action for nank to do. he is a skipper and much-needed. may cost us a finals berth. 3 weeks i reckon.
Should be 3. That’s what everyone gets for it. Media in a frenzy because it was Richmond so watching with interest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 dumb qunts hold same opinion. Shocked
Yeah I saw that, f...ing idiots, one is when the ball is not in the picture other a poorly executed but legitimate bump, as we are Richmond he may just be lucky to avoid the hangmans noose.

I also noticed they even had a go at mini for not apologising because Stewart did, one of them still had enough braincells left to realise that Scott the coach didn't apologise, morons.

Yeah I saw that, f...ing idiots, one is when the ball is not in the picture other a poorly executed but legitimate bump, as we are Richmond he may just be lucky to avoid the hangmans noose.

I also noticed they even had a go at mini for not apologising because Stewart did, one of them still had enough braincells left to realise that Scott the coach didn't apologise, morons.
Didn't elbows mcgee apologise at the tribunal? Lol

Did Scott apologise? Of course not, I am confident Nank would have just not a full on press conference the media want.

We put so much time and emotional investment into a club and it's fortunes, as well as dollars, and it all unravels off the back off things which shouldn't be variables - poor player conditioning and resulting injuries, umpiring and the bloody tribunal.

It makes me sick

Don't worry beema. Mr I. Soldo has got this. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back