Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see a need for Bailey Smith. King makes much more sense

Hope you’re all well, it’s been a while.

Have a little bit of news to share.

We’re trying to get Liam Ryan in a deal for Brockman. We may need to sweeten it up a little - was told we could help financially, is it possible to pay some of Brockmans new contract with WC?

Brockman wants to go home understandably, Liam Ryan loves Sam Mitchell. Makes sense.

This will excite us all, we are chasing a real top liner, an A grader which I’ve been told we are confident of getting done. I was not told who it is, can only assume it’s a Ben King type. A bit of noise around here already about BK, could it be someone else?

We have a stack to spend, more than any other club plus the cap is increasing. We’re in a great position overall.

That’s all I have for now, will update you all over the coming weeks as more news comes to hand.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
There you go Ahhhhhh.
You just got your 2%.

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

I feel like last trade period we would've been desperate for a Bailey Smith type but I don't really see where he would fit into our midfield next year.

Hope you’re all well, it’s been a while.

Have a little bit of news to share.

We’re trying to get Liam Ryan in a deal for Brockman. We may need to sweeten it up a little - was told we could help financially, is it possible to pay some of Brockmans new contract with WC?

Brockman wants to go home understandably, Liam Ryan loves Sam Mitchell. Makes sense.

This will excite us all, we are chasing a real top liner, an A grader which I’ve been told we are confident of getting done. I was not told who it is, can only assume it’s a Ben King type. A bit of noise around here already about BK, could it be someone else?

We have a stack to spend, more than any other club plus the cap is increasing. We’re in a great position overall.

That’s all I have for now, will update you all over the coming weeks as more news comes to hand.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I'm super curious- we've heard that the club is going at the draft again and the goal is to get two first round picks in- that wasn't to trade them out for a player, was it?

I'm struggling to see how we're going to get our cake and eat it too this off-season, but I'm bloody excited for the bread crumbs and the insight that you ITK's drop for us!

Would be the ultimate case of buying low. Potential to be a top 3 player in the league. I believe our system and Sam can get the best out of him.

I remember talks of us being into Petracca before he filled his potential, and supporters were rightfully skeptical.

Would be the ultimate case of buying low. Potential to be a top 3 player in the league. I believe our system and Sam can get the best out of him.

I remember talks of us being into Petracca before he filled his potential, and supporters were rightfully skeptical.

Buying low???? He will cost the same as King.
Don’t get me wrong, I think Baz is a great talent, just not as important player to where the HFC are right now

What was deemed to be a disadvantage at the start of the year - being so young - could now work in our favour with potential recruits.

Move to a side that is in contention now that might have a 2-3 year window in front of them, or move to a side that is young and might have a 5-6 year window in front of it in 12 months time.

I also think the glow of Sam Mitchell is an attraction for youngsters who watched him play so recently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buying low???? He will cost the same as King.
Don’t get me wrong, I think Baz is a great talent, just not as important player to where the HFC are right now

Not even a 1% chance that if he requested a trade he'd cost the same as King.

Comes with BAGgage and is barely getting a touch. Some doggies mates thing he should be playing VFL.

Smith is a gun and is only 22.
Would suit us perfectly.

I just don't want to give up pick 3 so have no idea how it would get done.
People putting too much weight on draft picks.

If we could some how get a top ten pick for the Haynes and on trade that pick, trade pick 3 and a future for Smith and king, you'd have to be happy with that.

People putting too much weight on draft picks.

If we could some how get a top ten pick for the Haynes and on trade that pick, trade pick 3 and a future for Smith and king, you'd have to be happy with that.
if all that somehow happened i think my pants would catch on fire due to the amount of friction caused by movement inside them

I'm hoping the big A list player is Sam Taylor from GWS

Absolutely no idea what will happen from here, but what I'm confident about is that there are players and agents within the AFL who will absolutely be looking at our last few weeks, the form of Day and Newcombe and the demeanour of Sam Mitchell and believing that a future in Brown and Gold is an enticing one.

King really like Dew, bought into a culture that might not be there with a new coach. With Newman potentially out, a fortunate son might be returning home?
I genuinely aren't sure what you mean with your second sentence. Can you please explain it further? Sorry for being difficult, and thanks in advance.

I genuinely aren't sure what you mean with your second sentence. Can you please explain it further? Sorry for being difficult, and thanks in advance.

I'll take a stab at it.

Perhaps the theory is we replace Newman with Dew as our forwards coach and that entices Ben King to follow Stewie down to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back