The Liberal Party - How long? - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Given a self darkening welding helmet worth a over a grand. The dipstick doesn't even put it down before striking an arc.
Like a lot of pollies he's so used to wearing safety gear as props for publicity shots he forgot that they matter.

Rest assured the pillock will be back to claim taxpayer funded compo when he gets cataracts.

would the last active or past parliamentary liberal with a brain turn the lights on.
Not the least because right wingers ALWAYS leave out the rest of his speech, and ALWAYS ignore his other writings.

MLK Jr was all for intervention and action. Not ignorance of injustice.

Tony Abbott is well read. He knows this. He is playing people for fools.

1691908580837.png

1691908870491.png

(Account required - you can get a free personal account.)

I don't need to add any context to this interview

Just watch it and enjoy the gaslighting

I don't need to add any context to this interview

Just watch it and enjoy the gaslighting
Sorry I have no intention of adding to the clickbait revenue of Sky News on this occasion.

The words Sky News and Sussan Ley tells me all I need to know.

Sorry I have no intention of adding to the clickbait revenue of Sky News on this occasion.

The words Sky News and Sussan Ley tells me all I need to know.
It's actually so stupid that it hurts to have reposted it.

You probably know what she said anyway....blame the Feds now, but not in the past....it was the States fault then

It's actually so stupid that it hurts to have reposted it.

You probably know what she said anyway....blame the Feds now, but not in the past....it was the States fault then
As someone else said - she is about as useful as an underwater hairdryer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah and then they went after the whistleblower
Last thing I would ever want to be in Australia is a whistleblower. Basically a death sentence

it’s the liberal way. protect the well-to-do and whack the poor.

Everyone wants lower taxes, but it's the current Federal Government who chose not to continue the lower and middle income tax offset. I'm not surprised the BCA is saying they want lower taxes on businesses, nothing has come of it (or is likely to), and your post is misleading at best.

Public servants who hardly ever think of rorting the system for profit….unlike the private agencies the governments seem to prefer

Being overly soft providing for needy v shamelessly creaming off funds. Hmmm what to choose
God forbid that a human have empathy for another, and uses that empathy to help where it's appropriate to do so.

The moniker 'Nasty Party' is increasingly appropriate for the Liberals. I don't think they'll win the next election, but I can see them tapping into a vein of resentment. They're busily convincing age pensioners and working class employees that 'the elites' will take their hard-earned money and give it to Aboriginal Australians.

In fact, the Liberal Party consists almost entirely of elites and Christian fundamentalists. Their opposition to the Voice is a cynical harnessing of racism and downward envy. If the Albanese government isn't careful and doesn't do more to help working class Aussies, I can definitely see the bitterness and the biased media putting the LNP back in office.

Everyone wants lower taxes, but it's the current Federal Government who chose not to continue the lower and middle income tax offset. I'm not surprised the BCA is saying they want lower taxes on businesses, nothing has come of it (or is likely to), and your post is misleading at best.
It's also the current Government who are proceeding with the stage 3 tax cuts, which disproportionately benefit higher income earners (including myself).

Honestly can't understand how any current tax policies can be considered the fault of the LNP. Albo has presided over 2 budgets since taking power, if he wanted to do something different, he's had ample opportunity.

It's also the current Government who are proceeding with the stage 3 tax cuts, which disproportionately benefit higher income earners (including myself).

Honestly can't understand how any current tax policies can be considered the fault of the LNP. Albo has presided over 2 budgets since taking power, if he wanted to do something different, he's had ample opportunity.
The tax cuts are not in yet. having said that he problem Albo does have is by the time they are due inflation will be fine, the middle class will need the money, and Australia could still be running a surplus.

It is a fact that Australians have been brainwashed that all tax is bad and therefore raising any taxes will be political suicide.

The federal government can barely implement modest tax increases on the petroleum and gas industry who make hundreds of billions annually, pay zero tax, and move most of the money they make offshore.

For some bizarre reason the gas lobby will run a massive media campaign to steal as much money as they can, the Liberals will back them, and ultimately Australia will back them.

We are a dumb as heck backwater.

Should vote for people who will make the rich companies pay their share.

Firstly, you need to define what "pay their share" means. They are currently paying the tax they are levied according to the law.

Then you need to convince people to vote for the party that will make them "pay their share".

People wanting to keep more of the money they earn is not a learned behaviour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back