List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guess one thing we’ve learnt based of the Clarry situation is that the Pies don’t have too many of there’s obscene long contracts. I think the Daicii, Darcy and McStay are our only “big” deals

Guess one thing we’ve learnt based of the Clarry situation is that the Pies don’t have too many of there’s obscene long contracts. I think the Daicii, Darcy and McStay are our only “big” deals
I think De Goey's is bigger than McStay's

Clarry has gone from Melbourne's premiership hero to zero. Melbourne are now obviously trading him to a new home. I personally don't think we'll touch him. It would take a very brave club to touch Clarry.

The same could have been said about De Goey and look how that ended up. :grinv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a time when the need for speed is gaining more momentum, I'm glad we ain't going to throw a heap of cash to someone like naughton. Get me another Bobby Hill for attack and midfield and that will do me. If we can add athletic hybrid 190 odd cm players on every line we'll be set for the next 5 years. This is manics snapshot of the future

Got a feeling the 2021 Flag has wallpapered over a sh*t tonne of cracks at that club

Hell, a lot of the Goodwin allegations/stories are literally from around that time.

They should probably be thankful a team outside the 4 made it that year

The flag that wasn't won at the G or in front of 100,000+ crowd.
Thank god we did though.....GO PIES!!

I’ve got to be careful with how much I give away, but I’m as close to 100% confident Naughton will be at Collingwood at some stage in his career.

He’s out of contract end of 2024, he isn’t a free agent until/if he signs to end of 2025, so I don’t know what year he will come here but I think there is an understanding between his manager and Wrighty.

Personally, I would do it at the end of this season.

2033 maybe

If he'd rather take the money to stay at the Dogs than come to the reigning Premier who he supported growing up I don't want him anyway.

We should turn our attention to JUH. Out of contract next year apparently.

With Naughton, Darcy, Lobb and the next F/S Croft all tall forward options the squeeze will be on in coming seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back