List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Trey, a classy way to bid farewell. All the best with whatever happens in your career going forward.🫶

1st cab off the rank.....☹️
Always a tough time of year. Prob the worst part of the job

Hope not. I really like the job he's been doing for Melbourne.
Yep, he's aiming for the three peat, in 2024 for straight sets exit in finals..
Can't wait until we meet them next year, want to see Bruzzy do a Dermie and run through the players huddle and line him up!

Have you stopped for a second and contemplated why Melbourne could suddenly be prepared to off load him?

This doesn't raise alarm bells in your mind given how highly you rate him?

The footballer might well be worth 2 top 10 selections, it doesn't mean the man is.

The fact that a coach in Goodwin who has had his own demons to deal with could be open to moving him on only heightens the question marks over Oliver's behaviour.
True. I tend to ignore the innuendo.

But if you do believe the rumours supposedly the Tiges tried to shift Dusty at one stage, but no-one was willing to pay the trade price. I suspect we'll see the same again if the shopping rumours are true and then he'll come out and star for the rest of a long career. And if he leaves, my money is still on him slaying it.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats? Did Masked Magician win that premiership? You’d probably lose that grand final if he gave you his inside info on Brisbanes tactics!
8 years. I daresay that the Doggies also believed the same rumours.

Last edited:
Trey Ruscoe is absolutely good enough to get AFL games with a team without such a stacked defense.

At West Coast or North Melbourne he would have played 23 games this year.

Definitely has the ability to play the game at the highest level. We saw that on Anzac Day, when he came into the side and he played a terrific game.

I think getting moved on from the club after this season will be really tough for those players.
The club over the last 2 years, would’ve been a terrific environment to be part of, and very much a loving family vibe within the club. Particularly now with a Premiership, it would be heartbreaking for those players to be walking out those doors for the last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back