Let alone with only 2-3 people on it that aren’t available lol

I ******* hate you…

No, I love you!

But I am really disappointed in you.

That’s worse than hating you.

I guess.

Did someone say KFC?

Oh, * off with that stupid commercial.

That's a terrific post season operation/injury report. Excellent.

We played bash n crash footy......remember back 2 years ago when Russell and Voss insisted that harder/smarter training would have short term pain for long term gain.....?. We now have fit hardened athletes that can compete, and survive, in the hardest physical sport in the world.

We are a lot more professional footy club now since the dark days of laziness abound.

Last edited:
Latest Off Season Injury Update 6th October …

Sam Docherty (foot)
  • Underwent minor foot surgery after the season
  • Expected to recover over the break and be available for full training in January

Corey Durdin (shoulder)
  • Will continue to rehab his shoulder during the off-season, following surgery three weeks ago
  • Will be back in skills training (non-contact) at start of pre-season, with the aim to progress into full training in January

Zac Williams (knee)
  • Will continue to progress his rehab for the remainder of 2023
  • At this stage is expected to start integrating back into skills training with the main group in the New Year

Alex Mirkov (medical)
  • Entered an extended period of rest and recovery following the heart surgery he underwent in June
  • Focus late this year will be building his conditioning back up
  • His return to skills training will be assessed in the New Year, as his conditioning builds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there's a positive then at least it happened at home.

s**t news though. Hope he has a great recovery.

maybe I'm being a killjoy but I'm not a fan of professional athletes playing sport outside the contract, for just that reason.

bad luck to duffy, i hope he makes it here and can still forge an afl career.
Had his contract even started yet? If it had, not sure why he wouldn't have already been over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back