Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 8: Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at LJP86's Lair (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

That said, yes indeed

Good Times Dance GIF by Jackson-Triggs
Announces Last Call GIF

Bit of an aside but choosing your tools brand that all run off the same battery is like being sorted into a Hogwarts house or picking your starter Pokemon these days
Cash strapped Ozito gang rise up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just went and bought a cheap as chips new Ozito drill from Bunnings yesterday lol, goes well with the weed trimmer, whipper snipper and leaf blower
Haha yep. Honestly never had an issue with em.

Just went and bought a cheap as chips new Ozito drill from Bunnings yesterday lol, goes well with the weed trimmer, whipper snipper and leaf blower
That's why a Qunnings voucher is the best Christmas present.

Bit of an aside but choosing your tools brand that all run off the same battery is like being sorted into a Hogwarts house or picking your starter Pokemon these days
Yes the first power tool i bought was Bosch so i have a stack of their tools , except for my Dewalt table saw.

What i really want is a pin nailer but Bosch dont really have one i cam afford. :'(

Yes the first power tool i bought was Bosch so i have a stack of their tools , except for my Dewalt table saw.

What i really want is a pin nailer but Bosch dont really have one i cam afford. :'(
Bosch, Dewalt, Ozito and Ryobi are like the four nations from Avatar: Last Airbender

I honestly rate them higher than Ryobi.

Bosch, Dewalt, Ozito and Ryobi are like the four nations from Avatar: Last Airbender
I like Makita but Ozito is pretty good bang for your buck.

Where does Makita fit into all this? I believe they are very high quality, but you pay for it.

At least that's how it seemed years and years ago. My dad still has his corded Makita drill that he literally had when I was a toddler, used it while building a house back then and heaps of other stuff since. Still works like new.

Where does Makita fit into all this? I believe they are very high quality, but you pay for it.

At least that's how it seemed years and years ago. My dad still has his corded Makita drill that he literally had when I was a toddler, used it while building a house back then and heaps of other stuff since. Still works like new.
I ended up with my dad's cordless Makita drill. It had stopped working for him. I bought a new battery on eBay (half the price of Bunnings, even for the genuine one) and it's worked beautifully since.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back