Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I did the same when I saw Sharp and Draper.

They have nothing to trade and only have a first-round pick, then a second - is that correct? Two drafts won't make much of a change. Their fans believe they can do as we have done and pick up some "quality free agents", but there's probably slim pickings?
Mine was when Draper made that one handed pick up

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Rayner is so Vanilla. Makes Darcy Tucker look exciting.
Strange call imo
I go the opposite
He's the lolly gobble bliss bomb flavour
All flavour for a burst, but soon fades to very little

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hmm is that really a fifty? Player marks , doesn't go back off the mark , goes to play on while standing right next to the opposition and gets tackled and drops the ball.

Watching Rozee I might just admit Jesse Hogan was a mistake

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Adelaide are getting gather round permanently?

• SA gets gather round for eternity and both teams get a guaranteed extra home game every year
  • Vic teams get most of their games in their home state and a guaranteed grand final in their state no matter where they finish
  • Northern teams get very generous academy allowances
  • WA teams get...... an extra week of travel per year on top of the travel they currently have (most in the league) :drunk:

• SA gets gather round for eternity and both teams get a guaranteed extra home game every year
  • Vic teams get most of their games in their home state and a guaranteed grand final in their state no matter where they finish
  • WA teams get...... an extra week of travel per year on top of the travel they currently have (most in the league) :drunk:
JL said we were asking for an extra home game from the AFL, but I'm not holding my breath.

Watching Rozee I might just admit Jesse Hogan was a mistake

He was a massive mistake

Rosich ****ed us over on his way out

We picked up Hogan and Lobb and lost Neale and Hill. Why not grab Rozee and Butters and we would have the most dominant midfield ever with Brayshaw Serong and Young.

Instant hit for the fans for nothing

He was a massive mistake

Rosich ****ed us over on his way out

We picked up Hogan and Lobb and lost Neale and Hill. Why not grab Rozee and Butters and we would have the most dominant midfield ever with Brayshaw Serong and Young.

Instant hit for the fans for nothing
It is literally impossible to have a perfect draft record. For every A-grade player we've landed in Fyfe/Brayshaw/Serong/Darcy etc. there was a team to pass them over in the draft. We have done well, probably one of the best drafting teams thanks to Wallsy.

The current plan is for SA and WA to alternate Gather Round in winter once Tasmania enters the AFL (along with Sydney getting an Easter Gather Round and Vic/Tas getting a Labour Day Gather Round).

The current plan is for SA and WA to alternate Gather Round in winter once Tasmania enters the AFL (along with Sydney getting an Easter Gather Round and Vic/Tas getting a Labour Day Gather Round).
How would an Easter gather round in Sydney even work when one of their main grounds is unusable?

Seriously though (and I dwell on this mostly because all the handouts **** me off) but North were literally penciling us in as a win 2 weeks ago and now they are 0-4 with a % of 59.

The only reason they aren't going for their 4th consecutive spoon this year is because West Coast is somehow currently worse.

Joke of an organisation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back