Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Coney Island Warriors v Fighting Furies at Van Corlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

sweetfalogoparadegif.gif
CIW_v_FUR.gif

S37R14 - Coney Island Warriors v Fighting Furies

OP's are getting far too long & convoluted, oh hi Bob! So ...

The Furies play near the Punts, and the Warriors play near the Docks. I think that says a lot! (woo)

2nd last v 3rd last - I'm picking the Furies to continue erasing their early backmarker. But I only tell the truth once per round.

Team sheets in by end of Thursday Tonga Bob omgfridge James Colorado

Good luck to all! (rewoo)

PS: Next season the commentary will randomly assign BTGID charges to some of the most severe free kicks against. It's not public yet, please keep it on the downlow.

After some minor... controversy...we're back to our winning ways. The time sheet will be submitted in a timely manner, and everyone can bask in the sight of such a highly drilled and well led team that is always aware of deadlines.

Heya again Furies! pleased to have you as the first double-up, woohoo!

Haha good on ya James Colorado - did you lot manage to keep omgfridge fit and healthy during his unplanned qooty break? Or did he come back a few keg heavier?

Heya again Furies! pleased to have you as the first double-up, woohoo!

Haha good on ya James Colorado - did you lot manage to keep omgfridge fit and healthy during his unplanned qooty break? Or did he come back a few keg heavier?
If his instructions were for me to eat half a bag of salt & vinegar chips and a couple packs of cheese/crackers after dinner tonight then I'm nailing it.

If his instructions were for me to eat half a bag of salt & vinegar chips and a couple packs of cheese/crackers after dinner tonight then I'm nailing it.
What on earth happened to the other half a bag? Hardly enough in 'em these days to feed a mouse, let alone last two separate sittings.

What on earth happened to the other half a bag? Hardly enough in 'em these days to feed a mouse, let alone last two separate sittings.
Started it the other the night after eating various things like a little goblin in the wee hours. It has been sitting on my desk since like this

green-goblin-norman-osborn.gif

I cannot wait to receive my precious hit of victory this Sunday.

Animated GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheInjuryFactory

live power rankings

Furies posters - 4
wazzas - 3

furies a+
wazzas c-

DISCUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was discovered recently that 72% of statistics were summarily created.

Probably up to 73% with this fred so far.

It was discovered recently that 72% of statistics were summarily created.

Probably up to 73% with this fred so far.

Sounds like it's within the acceptable margin of error of 63.07%

Remove this Banner Ad

Back