X8RYEX9.png

Fixture

Round 1: Bye
Round 2: WA v VM at Domain Stadium, Sun Jun 18 @ 11am
Round 3: VM v VC at Punt Road, Sat Jun 24 @ 2.30pm
Round 4: VM v SA at Etihad Stadium, Fri Jun 30 at 2.10pm
Round 5: VM v Allies at Simonds Stadium, Wed July 5 @ 2.10pm

Last edited by a moderator:
Confused how Aaron Trusler and Hamish Brayshaw didn't make it (from Sandy). Brayshaw has been their best performer and Trusler has been dominating as well.

Confused how Aaron Trusler and Hamish Brayshaw didn't make it (from Sandy). Brayshaw has been their best performer and Trusler has been dominating as well.
Most of Sandringhams respresentatives have been playing school footy. Guys like Constable and Andrew Brayshaw dominated TAC before school commitments. Seb Williams another good Sandy player was stiff to miss

I struggle to find informatiom on ryhlee west. Anyone have a clue on how good westy is ans i know its early but what ballpark is he likely to go in the draft if at all?

Agree with that
Ldu Fogarty Rayner brander ballenden Hayes Stephenson obrien dow clark would be a rough top ten which isn't in order but will change no doubt.

Agree with that
Ldu Fogarty Rayner brander ballenden Hayes Stephenson obrien dow clark would be a rough top ten which isn't in order but will change no doubt.

That matches mine mate funny that ;)

Both missing Adam Cerra. Will bet a fiver he'll be in the top 5.

I'm not a big Hunter Clark fan - one of the highest clangers counts by foot this season.

Cerra, garner in the mix.
If petruccelle has a great nationals his athleticism will rocket him up.
A bolter or five will show themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vic Metro couldn't field a weaker team if they tried on Sunday, only a handful who I'd expect to play for them in the first champs game.

Mind sharing the team since you already know it ;) pretty sure most of Caulfield and Haileyburys guns are playing school footy this week
All country kids playing school footy

Allies will be tired ? How does that work?
Allies will play 2 squads?
Allies had a 46-man initial squad, so I presume that they will simply split into 2 teams for the 2 matches. One of the Tassie boys was injured & won't play; don't know if anyone else was, so there could be one or two that have (or get an opportunity) to back up - but that's purely speculative.

Last edited:
Allies had a 46-man initial squad, so I presume that they will simply split into 2 teams for the 2 matches. One of the Tassie boys was injured & won't play; don't know if anyone else was, so there could be one or two that have (or get an opportunity) to back up - but that's purely speculative.

Zac Buechner in the squad for Chayce Jones, Brander played school footy today for Geelong Grammar. Other than that everyone is playing from their squad - bar any injures/niggles at camp this weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back