MVP Votes R18 vs Richmond @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all relative.
5. Phil Davis- Our mids kept him in the game way more than he would liked I'm sure but he was tough, determined and effective all day.
4. Callan Ward in everything and our co-Captains led from the front.
3. Zac Williams
2. Dylan Shiel
1. Josh Kelly

Disappointing. Hard to score anyone past top 3.

5 - Cal Ward: led from the front & fought all day
4 - Phil Davis: a true captain's knock, did his best in heavy traffic at the back
3 - Zac Williams: returning to best form, tried hard all day
2 - Tom Scully: did what he does best, ran all day
1 - Will Setterfield: in the absence of anyone really deserving, I thought he was very composed in his debut, and had a great first quarter

5 - Myself. Sitting in the driving rain, not moving for the game and still sick because of it.
4 - Wife. For getting me beers and then retreating to the undercover area.
3 - Ward.
2 - Ward.
1 - Ward.

5 - Myself. Sitting in the driving rain, not moving for the game and still sick because of it.
3 - Ward.
2 - Ward.
1 - Ward.
A glorious moment. For the 1st time ever a BF Giants member has gotten points.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3 - Ward.
2 - Ward.
1 - Ward.
I wussed out and moved back at the first drops. They had reserved signs at the front so I was back a bit anyway, was that just to keep Tigers out of the cheersquad zone?

I wussed out and moved back at the first drops. They had reserved signs at the front so I was back a bit anyway, was that just to keep Tigers out of the cheersquad zone?
Yeah mate, that's the general idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like a good day, weather and result excluded!
Yeah it was a good trip, result sucked. Not as painful as AO in round one though.At least we were in the game after the 1st qtr.
Thinking it will be a bit nastier at Etthiad in a couple of weeks. It interesting despite all the protestations from Bulldogs supporters when I mentioned their behaviour to people in the hotel bar it seemed to be universal they are the pits.

Yeah it was a good trip, result sucked. Not as painful as AO in round one though.At least we were in the game after the 1st qtr.
Thinking it will be a bit nastier at Etthiad in a couple of weeks. It interesting despite all the protestations from Bulldogs supporters when I mentioned their behaviour to people in the hotel bar it seemed to be universal they are the pits.
Not all, but most. I'll have a Bulldogs supporting mate with me in a couple of weeks. I watched the prelim with him, he's a good fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back