Marriage equality debate - The plebiscite is on its way. (Cont in Pt 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not what 774 said on the News.
Think he's fudging the information...

His source is a "News Poll" stat.
Only 1675 people were polled, and his is a re tweet from Stephen Spencer.

Mr Spencer is a Labor Staffer, still believe???
It's not about whether I believe it. Was just pointing out the misinterpretation of the chart itself. And like others have said, the sample size seems alright to me.

And you can't prove that the people and the flyers are fake!
But for one the persons name who has seen it is there and so is the flyer - so you are wrong on two accounts. The only question remains is how many were distributed.
You think you may be clever but this is how it is done.
I hope you keep to the bold.
So.
No proof.
I'll keep posting so these lies aren't allowed..

These people making up these fake poster and fliers are actually doing your cause more harm the good, because credibility is an important aspect in any debate...
I agree. Which is why its more likely to have come from someone wanting to demonise LGBT parents and couples. They knew it would offend the LGBT community, anger the pro equality/anti plebiscite crowd which would help it spread around faster. This sort of exaggeration and misinformation and dare I say lies is what the Anti equality people want to hear to help justify their position so its going to be a pretty effective piece of propaganda.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fairly sure at this point some are just in it to wind others up.

It is very easy to simply post 'fake' and keep demanding proof, then nitpick the proof when it is offered, and when shot down comprehensively move the goalposts when the proof turns out to be unequivocal.

Don't know why we're bothering with the insane nut-job posters in this thread.

This is not a freedom of speech or freedom of religion issue.
It's a very basic human rights issue.
Vote "yes",so my beautiful gay friends can get married just like hetero people do.
Kay?
Thanks
cc:rainbow::thumbsu::)

This is not a freedom of speech or freedom of religion issue.
It's a very basic human rights issue.
Vote "yes",so my beautiful gay friends can get married just like hetero people do.
Kay?
Thanks
cc:rainbow::thumbsu::)

B-but won't somebody think of the abused children!

Fairly sure at this point some are just in it to wind others up.

It is very easy to simply post 'fake' and keep demanding proof, then nitpick the proof when it is offered, and when shot down comprehensively move the goalposts when the proof turns out to be unequivocal.

Don't know why we're bothering with the insane nut-job posters in this thread.
What proof?
Nut job....

B-but won't somebody think of the abused children!
I can't speak for those,but my children call our gay friends auntie and uncle and there is no abuse,just love,respect,healthy mutual and truthful affection.

Funny that no-one has actually SEEN it though...
Except someone who has taken a photo of it. And then taken a photo of the ripped poster (well the corner is still on the wall). But hey, there's no proof the holocaust even took place right?

Except someone who has taken a photo of it. And then taken a photo of the ripped poster (well the corner is still on the wall). But hey, there's no proof the holocaust even took place right?
So, show me the photo, and proof it was In the location alleged. Bet you can't...

You guys are really clutching at non existent straws.

So, show me the photo, and proof it was In the location alleged. Bet you can't...

You guys are really clutching at non existent straws.
What exactly is your point m8?
Where do stand on the marriage equality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back