Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 10: Coney Island Warriors vs Mount Buller Demons at Van Cortland Park

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

25 minutes early but who cares #giffriday

p.s. sorry to hear Yakker thats a s**t situation

Thanks Wacky Tiger. It's all good mate. It has solidified her decision to move in with us. Her mum continues to be a complete maroooon. She is a strong girl and well loved with us.

Thanks Wacky Tiger. It's all good mate. It has solidified her decision to move in with us. Her mum continues to be a complete maroooon. She is a strong girl and well loved with us.

That’s the main thing mate and from the sounds of it she in a better place with you. ******* hate when kids are used as pawns

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah Elton Johns Wig as you know all good things must come to an end, much like the Adelaide Crows premiership hopes and dreams.

Thinking of the old number 2 brought a few tears to my eye though.

1489712308759.jpg

Oh and more recently

B7pC1qb.gif

That’s the main thing mate and from the sounds of it she in a better place with you. ******* hate when kids are used as pawns
Yep, it's a ridiculous situation really. The mother and new partner are so hell bent on running me down and discouraging the kids from seeing me that it has backfired (As I predicted it would) now they are so pissed they are alienating themselves from my girls. They just don't get it. Not to mention the fact the maintenance has gone down by $1,200 a month and he may have to get off his arse and get a job hahahahaaaa

Funny how cooney, cats2rise, Headless and the other Demon Bum Chums all said we were 'in trouble' earlier this week?

At least the Warriors named a side, you stupid hacks.

:$ :$ :$

Yep, it's a ridiculous situation really. The mother and new partner are so hell bent on running me down and discouraging the kids from seeing me that it has backfired (As I predicted it would) now they are so pissed they are alienating themselves from my girls. They just don't get it. Not to mention the fact the maintenance has gone down by $1,200 a month and he may have to get off his arse and get a job hahahahaaaa
Maintenance sucks.
My ex works out for her partner so it's all hidden and I pay heaps. I have a skill for a second in one but what's the ******* point, so I just set up a company and dont draw income. * her.
Wouldn't mind if they used it for what it's for instead of two overseas holidays a year sans kids.

Sorry I've missed out on the bantz lads. Work has been unkind this week (will most likely be next week too)

Someone give me a run down? (CIW need not bother, we all know you are full of s**t)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back