Rumour Premiership Tiger star in trouble with the law - Nathan Broad named as The Photographer

Remove this Banner Ad

It will galvanise the playing group.

I organised a bucks party 5 year ago that was so legendary, we the attendees get together for a yearly reunion to celebrate and reminisce.

Couple of years ago one of the lads bumped into one of the topless waitresses from that evening. She did not remember us. We booked her for the reunion, and all had a merry old time.

If we can make it through these troubled times unscathed, I reckon we will go back-to-back.

The only thing that might top this scandal is if Dimma gets off his chops and posts happy snaps of Mrs Hardwick. Although if that happens, I doubt even the police could save Damien. And we may not see much of him after that.
Strongly suspect you are this bloke:

Maybe the fact she was seeing a bloke that was thinking about taking her to meet the parents then the poor bastard sees this pop up and learns shes been passed around a bit.. Yeah shes got dignity
lol one eyed supporters

So the story floating around is a Richmond player who didn't win a premiership done the dirty hooking up with a Richmond premiership players girlfriend and took photos of her at the same time. Afl will sweep sweep this under carpet.
Ahhh - to be young again and in love :eek:
Will be interesting to discover who the teammates are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad to see Richmond fans aren't treating this with the seriousness it deserves.

No doubt there were plenty of serious north posters commenting on their own players antics in the past. Or is it only fair game to claim moral outrage when it involves an opposition player/club?
Maybe it's better to get some facts in the rumours thread before deciding the seriousness of who did what, or didn't.

I have thoroughly inspected the photo. There is no reflection coming off the medal that could positively identify the photographer. Yes I zoomed in that close.

Did a google search for 'boobs with medals' to get a firm grasp of what it is we are dealing with. All I got was this.

charlessssssss.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back