Australian Wrestling thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice work by MCW management to secure a bigger venue (at such short notice) to try and satisfy demand. Thornbury Theatre is such a great venue to watch good Indy wrestling too. Hopefully the website holds up this time.

Tix on sale online again from 10am this Sunday.

And only about a 15 minute walk from my place :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Do we have ticket prices yet? I'm pretty excited to go and see Okada, but I'm not going to pay a massive amount to go and see one guy.

Okada meet & greet $100
Front row $50
Second row $45
Third row $40
General admission $30

I’m there!

Had 2nd row initially but got kicked out before finalisation. Ended up with GA tickets on 2nd attempt. All good will just stand up the back and have a few beers. Still good viewing from back there.

Hope the rest of you landed tickets too; atmosphere is going to be electric.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

img_9720.jpg

That's a theatre?

Jonah Rock debuted in PWG over the weekend and faced Zack Sabre Jr at BOLA2017.
Although he lost he got a standing ovation and "Please come back" chants.

He's the best in Australia.
Just saw his match. Looks like he's done the right thing by working hard in NOAH then getting his foot in the door in the USA via PWG.

Hopefully he can get his name out there in other US indys and it might lead to bigger and better things.

Hi Guys, Does anyone watch Newy Pro or is everyone from Melbourne? I've noticed a lot of talk about MCW but none really of PWA or Newy Pro?

Hi Guys, Does anyone watch Newy Pro or is everyone from Melbourne? I've noticed a lot of talk about MCW but none really of PWA or Newy Pro?
From Melb, so haven't seen shows but given most of the top talent do shows everywhere, most will have an understanding of some of the folks from up north, even if they are from Vic.

Pumped for MCW November Rain tonight!

Aside from Okada v Slex really looking forward to seeing Dowie V Brooks go around again. If it's half as good as their 30 minute iron man match at the same venue last year then we are in for a treat.

Also wouldn't surprise me if there was further angles/developments announced that continued rivalries between NJPW and MCW.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From Melb, so haven't seen shows but given most of the top talent do shows everywhere, most will have an understanding of some of the folks from up north, even if they are from Vic.
Ok thanks mate. 2 of our top guys are competing at November rain tonight. Robbie Eagles v Caveman Ugg

Is Austin Aries, Joey Ryan, X-Pac, Ricochet & Zac Sabre Jr really coming over next March
They're here in two weeks, their show in March has not had any names released yet.

In other news, Mr Juicy joined the Bullet Club at MCW Rain tonight. Big things happening in the coming months I'd say!

They're here in two weeks, their show in March has not had any names released yet.

In other news, Mr Juicy joined the Bullet Club at MCW Rain tonight. Big things happening in the coming months I'd say!
Oh cool I didn't see the part that there was one in two weeks. Just next year. Cheers for telling me

With bronze being 60 may as well fork out 100 for front row. Never seen any type of wrestling live so this is perfect if I do choose to buy a tic

But damn it would suck not going with anyone. Not a chance I'll admit to anyone I'm a fan of this.
Me and my mate splashed out on front row, even if you don't go with anyone, you'll find yourself chatting to the folks around you. Pretty good card, so worth the cash imo. Always a fun show when internationals of this calibre come out, if you don't make it this time definitely recommend checking out another show at some point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back