Australian Wrestling thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Slex called out NJPW at the MCW7 show tonight. Will be a match between him and someone from NJ on the Nov 11 show with the promo ending with a deadline of 24hrs. Might not be a show here this year but sounds like a decent rivalry might be in the works between the two feds.

I suspect it could be leading up to a team New Japan vs TMDK match. They're obviously never going to send down Omega/Okada/Tanahashi/Naito but I can totally see them sending out a Toru Yano or a Roppongi Vice who is firmly in the midcard and a credible performer.

Of course can you imagine them sending out Ishii?

I suspect it could be leading up to a team New Japan vs TMDK match. They're obviously never going to send down Omega/Okada/Tanahashi/Naito but I can totally see them sending out a Toru Yano or a Roppongi Vice who is firmly in the midcard and a credible performer.

Of course can you imagine them sending out Ishii?
Fair call. Bad Luck Fale has already been down, and the Young Bucks have been to Aus for other promotions. How many of the TMDK guys are actually in Aus these days? MCW had a stunning feud against Adelaide's RCW a few years back, to do a similar thing would be pretty cool. Might lead to some sweet opportunities, especially with the timing of it all and the Dome show in January. In any case, MCW working with NJPW should bring a fair bit of extra attention to the scene down here.

Fair call. Bad Luck Fale has already been down, and the Young Bucks have been to Aus for other promotions. How many of the TMDK guys are actually in Aus these days? MCW had a stunning feud against Adelaide's RCW a few years back, to do a similar thing would be pretty cool. Might lead to some sweet opportunities, especially with the timing of it all and the Dome show in January. In any case, MCW working with NJPW should bring a fair bit of extra attention to the scene down here.

Jonah Rock
Slex
Hartley Jackson
Maricius Pitt
Damian Slater

They're the remaining TMDK guys that I can think of.

Of course it could just end up being Will Ospreay.

Jonah Rock
Slex
Hartley Jackson
Maricius Pitt
Damian Slater

They're the remaining TMDK guys that I can think of.

Of course it could just end up being Will Ospreay.
Jag spends a lot of time in Japan these days, might work though. Will be interesting to keep an eye on it over the next day, Slex essentially called out NJPW's best so we might get a surprise. In any case, I am at Power Struggle and fly back the day before the Nov 11 show. Sweet timing for me!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It sounds like Bad Luck Fale is teaming with Mr. Juicy on the November show also

Yep v Helter Skelter (after they beat Juicy down last night).

Reckon we might also get a Lochie Hendricks v Krackerjack match or at least furtherance to an angle that will see them eventually fued.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Website crashed just before 9pm. Demand must be huge!

0d84adcb252f5bfd52ae18f9c1c1853f.jpg

Nice work by MCW management to secure a bigger venue (at such short notice) to try and satisfy demand. Thornbury Theatre is such a great venue to watch good Indy wrestling too. Hopefully the website holds up this time.

Tix on sale online again from 10am this Sunday.

Nice work by MCW management to secure a bigger venue (at such short notice) to try and satisfy demand. Thornbury Theatre is such a great venue to watch good Indy wrestling too. Hopefully the website holds up this time.

Tix on sale online again from 10am this Sunday.

I was shocked that it wasn't at the Thornbury Theatre to begin with. I suspect that they weren't 100% sure they'd be able to secure him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back