No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I would pop over to the lolnorf board and see what they were saying considering some of their players were talking about playing finals and doing a Richmond.

Absolute disgrace. Senior players are cooked. Kids not up to it. Brad Scott is a fraud. Jumper is ugly, and some bloody shitful haircuts. I've seen enough, this season is done already. Bring on 2019!

#LOLNORF

I thought I would pop over to the lolnorf board and see what they were saying considering some of their players were talking about playing finals and doing a Richmond.

Absolute disgrace. Senior players are cooked. Kids not up to it. Brad Scott is a fraud. Jumper is ugly, and some bloody shitful haircuts. I've seen enough, this season is done already. Bring on 2019!

#LOLNORF
Seriously though form in the pre season comp counts for nothing. This happens every year and come round 1 the form is completely different.

I’m not sure what I expected of the great white hope LDU of norf but certainly think they have over estimated the impact he will have this year
Star in the jrs but not ready to play with the big boys

Seriously though form in the pre season comp counts for nothing. This happens every year and come round 1 the form is completely different.

I remember port got smashed in the pre season games last year and a lot wrote them off because of it but were pretty decent during the year

I agree, that comment came from one of their supporters not me

Melbourne will boycott the last quarter because the conditions are too hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

will now only play games at shitihad with the roof closed and after better AC has been installed. will not train until their board has made the AFL meet these demands

Is any part of those statements untrue?

That might be so but Ive always gone by the theory:

Teams who finished outside finals need to prove that they have improved so preseason games are important. A bug loss in the preseason isnt a good sign.

Finals teams in the preseason, depends if you had an ok finals series as to how you should treat preseason games.

Grand finalists ... not important these teams are a month behind other teams but its always nice to have a win.

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really doesn’t matter that we won last years flag, today. But having such a young list, the preseason is important for th tigers to show improvement and hunger for this years tilt..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

#LOLNORF
What makes them think 2019 will be any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back