Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Bushies, Devils whoever.
As long as Qld loses the final, WGAF?

I’m actually going for Victoria in this game hence the ‘Go Bushies (aka Bushrangers)’ post and I also posted at the start of the match ‘Go Victoria’ which none of these posts are meant as sarcasm and a win would see your mob make the final so why such the grudge and why are you resigned to the fact that this game is over?

Like I have said once and I’ll say it again...

Come on Victoria I really want you to win please!

I’m actually going for Victoria in this game hence the ‘Go Bushies (aka Bushrangers)’ post and I also posted at the start of the match ‘Go Victoria’ which none of these posts are meant as sarcasm and a win would see your mob make the final so why such the grudge and why are you resigned to the fact that this game is over?

Like I have said once and I’ll say it again...

Come on Victoria I really want you to win please!
We know what Bushies means.....
No.
We'd rather you lost to Tassie, we can't win it every year!!

Is it too early to say that Tom Rogers is a bowling all rounder? He averages 20 with the stick (including this innings) and it will stay there if he gets another 15 runs.

Is it too early to say that Tom Rogers is a bowling all rounder? He averages 20 with the stick (including this innings) and it will stay there if he gets another 15 runs.

Definitely was recruited as a bowling all rounder so his batting form is not a shock to those who played with him in Canberra or recruited him.

23* off 27

TAS effectively 6/281

Definitely was recruited as a bowling all rounder so his batting form is not a shock to those who played with him in Canberra or recruited him.

23* off 27

TAS effectively 6/281
Fair enough. Anything over 300 will be hard to chase IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7/330 at lunch.

Batting conditions are much easier it seems...

Tas would have to bat to tea to feel comfortable about their position. Vics have so many match winners with bat.

Back