Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw, equal number of bonus points

• Tie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking of NSW they are showing the cricketing world how to blow a 150 innings lead with absolute ease. If Copeland wasn’t playing they would deadset have struggled to take a wicket most of the match.
I'm really hoping your team loses.....

Also looks like it's come down to Doran vs Labuschagne in the Shield final for most Shield runs for the season, although Renshaw (if he gets up from concussion) or Burns could conceivably jump them as well.

Surely it’s about time victoria start playing some younger players that might play test cricket for Australia instead of these absolute frauds Christian fat boy finch etc etc

Most people had Tassie coming last this season based on their supposed lack of batting depth. Pretty big effort to make the shield final.

They've always had a reasonable batting lineup on paper just they never seem to make any runs at the same time. In saying that though they've had some genuine spuds play for them the last few years such as Dom Michael, Michael Hill and Jake Hancock.

I'm really hoping your team loses.....

Gee I have seen some salt in my time but I could almost open a salt mine with the amount of tears you have been spreading since it was obvious the Vics were not going to feature at the business end of the shield and the mighty stars taking home a wooden spoon in the BBL. How long until that fumble ball kick tennis boring hybrid sport you follow starts again and what floggish Victoria team do you follow in that?

You have anything else planned now that your cricket fan boying is over early this season? You don’t even have any Vics in the test series over in SA for you and smasha to flog yourselves silly over. I also see no mention of Maxwell’s golden quacker from your dribbling mouth either.

I am so happy that I have pretty much guaranteed you are going to watch every ball of the shield final begging to god for QLD to lose because you think it’ll get you to one up some guy from the NT who got under your skin even though he is happy even if Tassie win. CA should hire me for marketing in the domestic comp.

Gee I have seen some salt in my time but I could almost open a salt mine with the amount of tears you have been spreading since it was obvious the Vics were not going to feature at the business end of the shield and the mighty stars taking home a wooden spoon in the BBL. How long until that fumble ball kick tennis boring hybrid sport you follow starts again and what floggish Victoria team do you follow in that?

You have anything else planned now that your cricket fan boying is over early this season? You don’t even have any Vics in the test series over in SA for you and smasha to flog yourselves silly over. I also see no mention of Maxwell’s golden quacker from your dribbling mouth either.

I am so happy that I have pretty much guaranteed you are going to watch every ball of the shield final begging to god for QLD to lose because you think it’ll get you to one up some guy from the NT who got under your skin even though he is happy even if Tassie win. CA should hire me for marketing in the domestic comp.
Well, the minnow states like yours' have to win occasionally I suppose.
We have no more room to fit another SS at the moment, 3 in a row takes up a fair bit of room you know.

Will you be playing the final at that once famous Gabba place?
Where they have to have various coloured seats, to make it look a crowd?

You could play a Brisbane Lions game as a curtain raiser.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know if the shield GF will be on foxtel?

Steam is handy but isn't able to chromecasted to a TV right?
Nope and not sure. I might try to stream it on my smart TV.

Well, the minnow states like yours' have to win occasionally I suppose.
We have no more room to fit another SS at the moment, 3 in a row takes up a fair bit of room you know.

Will you be playing the final at that once famous Gabba place?
Where they have to have various coloured seats, to make it look a crowd?

You could play a Brisbane Lions game as a curtain raiser.......

The irony in your statements is absolute hilarious

What is your definition of minnows? Is it how many of your state players make the leap up to the national arena? If so your mob must be languishing somewhere near dirt and rock bottom. I don’t think you’ve had a steady and consistent test performer for some time. Even Tasmania have contributed more success to the Australian side than Victoria! Too busy padding their stats up bullying weakened state sides as per usual to save face.

Or is your minnow statement due to shield titles then perhaps? Which is strange because since the shield hit its peak in the mid 90’s, QLD have 7 titles soon to be 8 to your 6. Does that make Victoria sub minnows? Considering your abysmal
Test representation you should winning the shield almost every year or at the very least be making the final every year.

I don’t know why you keep bringing AFL crowds and the Gabba into the cricket discussion but you do realise no one in SE QLD gives 2 flying *s about fumble ball don’t you? To get even 100 people in the crowds should be an achievement especially when the local side hasn’t been successful the last few years. But I’d be careful throwing rocks at glass houses because if you are a demons fan as I suspect, you might want to think carefully about ribbing a team that won 3 in a row as recently as 2003 when your mob hasn’t won since the 60’s

The facts are the Gabba is run down and doesn’t have the money required for a much needed facelift but one thing I will vouch for it is it can still produce a world class pitch unlike a certain ‘premier stadium’ in Melbourne. You see whilst you lot are pulling yourself over crowds, the action actually happens in the confines of the concourse out in the field where Melbourne are so far behind every ground in the country where it actually matters.

I’m done toying with you it’s too easy. I’m ready to have an intellectual discussion with people who know the game and aren’t flappable fan boys.

At least if I need another laugh I can always watch the time the so called minnows put on a miserly 900+ runs in an innings against your pathetic bowlers in the 2006 final. Shane Watson must have been laughing at how easy it was to make a double ton. Now enjoy the new arse hole
I just ripped you in peace whilst the big boys talk clown.

The irony in your statements is absolute hilarious

What is your definition of minnows? Is it how many of your state players make the leap up to the national arena? If so your mob must be languishing somewhere near dirt and rock bottom. I don’t think you’ve had a steady and consistent test performer for some time. Even Tasmania have contributed more success to the Australian side than Victoria! Too busy padding their stats up bullying weakened state sides as per usual to save face.

Or is your minnow statement due to shield titles then perhaps? Which is strange because since the shield hit its peak in the mid 90’s, QLD have 7 titles soon to be 8 to your 6. Does that make Victoria sub minnows? Considering your abysmal
Test representation you should winning the shield almost every year or at the very least be making the final every year.

I don’t know why you keep bringing AFL crowds and the Gabba into the cricket discussion but you do realise no one in SE QLD gives 2 flying ****s about fumble ball don’t you? To get even 100 people in the crowds should be an achievement especially when the local side hasn’t been successful the last few years. But I’d be careful throwing rocks at glass houses because if you are a demons fan as I suspect, you might want to think carefully about ribbing a team that won 3 in a row as recently as 2003 when your mob hasn’t won since the 60’s

The facts are the Gabba is run down and doesn’t have the money required for a much needed facelift but one thing I will vouch for it is it can still produce a world class pitch unlike a certain ‘premier stadium’ in Melbourne. You see whilst you lot are pulling yourself over crowds, the action actually happens in the confines of the concourse out in the field where Melbourne are so far behind every ground in the country where it actually matters.

I’m done toying with you it’s too easy. I’m ready to have an intellectual discussion with people who know the game and aren’t flappable fan boys.

At least if I need another laugh I can always watch the time the so called minnows put on a miserly 900+ runs in an innings against your pathetic bowlers in the 2006 final. Shane Watson must have been laughing at how easy it was to make a double ton. Now enjoy the new arse hole
I just ripped you in peace whilst the big boys talk clown.
Liked for savagery

Maxwell's confidence now shot.

Test selectors,mission accomplished.

Well done.

Smith is probably doing handstands.

Lynnsanity will be on the booze,Victoria being his sheffield shield.

#

You do realise I was actually one of the ones campaigning for Maxwell to be given a spot in the ashes and thought he was hard done by just like Renshaw? We can go on about state alliances all we want but I’ll call a spade a spade and call out bullshit when I see it.

One thing is for sure though it seems obvious that big and likeable personalities get given more chances than those who don’t. Renshaw and Maxwell ****ed up by not being a media darling and sucking off steve smith.

You do realise I was actually one of the ones campaigning for Maxwell to be given a spot in the ashes and thought he was done by just like Renshaw? We can go on about state alliances all we want but I’ll call a spade a spade and call out bullshit when I see it.

One thing is for sure though it seems obvious that big and likeable personalities get given more chances than those who don’t. Renshaw and Maxwell ****** up by not being a media darling and sucking off steve smith.

Finally we agree.:thumbsu::rainbow:

Back