Banter JTL 3 Richmond Vs Carlton: Come see our flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its pathertic when you choose timelines that are irrelevant. But you said it, no one gives a stuff, yet you continue to throw up how good your club were (note past tense)... When you are bantering about an upcoming game, the only thing is really relevant is a recent moment in time, ours, a glorious win in front of 100,021 people winning a premiership, yours an 80+ point hiding with your lord saviour Liam Jones getting 10 kicked on him....

Ok thats a bit harsh, lets look at recent history just between us, tell me again how close you came last year to beating us... thats right, your board is soo proud that you managed to get within 5 goals of us second time around even when your coach was trying to park the bus to avoid blow outs...

Of so they weren't important enough games for you, lets look at games that count , FINALS, solely between the two clubs...
Yes you beat us in the last final we played (BUT HEY, lets not get caught speaking about ONE MOMENT IN TIME!). Sooooo Finals record:

Played: 23
Richmond: 16
Draw: 1
Carlton: 6

So you guys may cheat to win flags, or at least avoid wooden spoons, but at the end of the day, when we play each other when it matters, well your s**t!

As you say, stats can be manipulated.

But it is really interesting that your supporters bang on about winning the flag in a round 1 banter thread

If you want to talk about the last time we met in a GF, in 82, well we both know the result

Our clubs are at different points in time. But you know as well as i do, winning 1 flag does not signify sustained success.

So let's speak about this game

Absolutely you should be favourites, but you are on a hiding to nothing. Win by 10 goals, it's expected, win by 4 goals or less and questions will commence, lose and your club will be under huge scrutiny

For us, it won't change the course of our development

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could sit here all day pushing pointless facts about your mob and their inadequacies...but that would be boring because there are so many it's beyond a joke like you.
tenor.gif

and what would that be jack ass?
At the present moment in time, we are the best Australian Football Club in the world, by any measure. Off the field, we have the highest membership. On the field, we are the best team in the highest level of competition worldwide

We
are
the
best.

Carlton have a similar number of members and a similar quality team as #lolnorf, who should really be in Tasmania.

So let's speak about this game

Absolutely you should be favourites, but you are on a hiding to nothing. Win by 10 goals, it's expected, win by 4 goals or less and questions will commence, lose and your club will be under huge scrutiny

For us, it won't change the course of our development

Win by less than 4 goals and question will be asked ah? Clearly you have NFI

What questions will be asked of Carlton if we win by 10 goals...

Why are you still sh*t?
Why do you have so few members?
Why was the crowd 80% Richmond?
Can this jockey coach?
Is the hype on Carlton's kids overblown?
How many more spoons can Carlton win?
Why so many recycled duds?
Why the fixation with GWS rejects?
Is Murphy the worst AFL captain?
Will you win a game all year?

This thread is great. I remember Round 1 2015 when we got up by 27 points after trailing the Bluebaggers by around 23 points in the second quarter. I remember after the game my Bluebagger friends banging on about how happy they were with their kids and how far ahead on the rebuild cycle they were compared to us. Even then I thought it was funny, but from 2018 it looks totally hilarious.

Go Blues LOL

At the present moment in time, we are the best Australian Football Club in the world, by any measure. Off the field, we have the highest membership. On the field, we are the best team in the highest level of competition worldwide

We
are
the
best.

Carlton have a similar number of members and a similar quality team as #lolnorf, who should really be in Tasmania.

Bahahahahahahaha....this clown!!!!
Get ya facts straight before ya squib like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back