Women's Footy AFLW and MFC Women's General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, Dees having it wrapped up a long way from home is wishful thinking to avoid having to endure a nail-biting finish. :)

But for the record, anything less than around a four goal defeat and the Doggies should be safe. But of course should the Dees win the Doggies will still be sweating on Adel v Pies.
Yes mate. The Dogs and Dees will only have a couple of points in it, I reckon. I would like to see them play off in the big one. Good luck to the Dees!

Yes mate. The Dogs and Dees will only have a couple of points in it, I reckon. I would like to see them play off in the big one. Good luck to the Dees!

There is of course another way. If the Doggies and Dees played a draw the Doggies would be safe and Adel would need to beat the Pies by over five goals to get their percentage past the Dees. But no, I'm against match fixing. :)

I'm sorry but I don't see the script for tonights game going any other way than a bulldogs win.

They've got their captain back while we've lost one of our leaders. They're coming off a tough loss while we have won two in a row. They've had a seven day break we've had six. It's their home game. Plus most teams seem to resent the fact Melbourne's midfield is talked up as the best in the league and their isn't a team with a bigger chip on their shoulder than the dogs who will want to target our "big 3".

Will be stoked if we win it but just don't see it happening. Great to see Lampard back though

I'm sorry but I don't see the script for tonights game going any other way than a bulldogs win.

They've got their captain back while we've lost one of our leaders. They're coming off a tough loss while we have won two in a row. They've had a seven day break we've had six. It's their home game. Plus most teams seem to resent the fact Melbourne's midfield is talked up as the best in the league and their isn't a team with a bigger chip on their shoulder than the dogs who will want to target our "big 3".

Will be stoked if we win it but just don't see it happening. Great to see Lampard back though
Two very even teams mate and in my book they are the best two sides in the comp. Lets hope they play again next week in the big one. I dont think I could stomach Bec Goddard receiving the cup again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't see I agree with that holding call.
I may be biased, but the hold was s**t, the multiple ducking was s**t, and getting high for taking out the Daisy's knees is super s**t

The dees First quarter will cost them the game. Unless they can somehow get one into the wind. Very similar to the pies and freo games, dominated early but didn’t put the score in the board.

The dees First quarter will cost them the game. Unless they can somehow get one into the wind. Very similar to the pies and freo games, dominated early but didn’t put the score in the board.
Two goals coming from frees, one from inside the square. If we got a rub like that in the breeze we'd be even

Paxman is one of the best players in women’s league

Also the one from the square was a good piece of roving front and square. The frees were soft but doesn’t change the fact the girls played poorly with the breeze.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back