Preview Changes vs Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Could be the way it goes.
Maybe a lowly paid contract. So he can be dropped or held onto in the 2’s for our horror run of injuries in 2019 when we realise Hass and Burton are actually the best in the land, after a deep and thorough review
Done by Roo himself

He was able to play before. Poorly and obviously under duress.

We embarked on a plan to fix it. Within a few weeks we've torn up that plan and scrawled a new one on the back of a napkin.

We've moved into desperate arse-saving mode.

New long term plan every few weeks.
While I don't disagree with where you are coming from, in fairness Tex won't have played for (2 days off) a full month, not a few weeks. That's a fair amount of time to get back up to speed fitness wise.

Did we do a deal with Freo.

Shame to risk the big fella Ross, what if we rest Sauce and you give Sandilands another week.

Our 26 screams out late changes. Sauce, Tex, Dougie, FOG, dare I suggest Same Old Mackay?

Did we do a deal with Freo.

Shame to risk the big fella Ross, what if we rest Sauce and you give Sandilands another week.

Our 26 screams out late changes. Sauce, Tex, Dougie, FOG, dare I suggest Same Old Mackay?

It's not a late change if it happens on Friday. That's just a finalisation of the team.

Where’s Freo’s transparency on all this ?????

@KaneCornes

:thumbsu:
* I was going for the cheap laughs ...:D

business-commerce-pedantry-pedant-conference-meet-meeting-cgon304_low.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the boys have gone to perth (well Seeds had a story on insta with talia) so who is and isnt on that flight? Who would be the reporter that would report that kinda thing?

So the boys have gone to perth (well Seeds had a story on insta with talia) so who is and isnt on that flight? Who would be the reporter that would report that kinda thing?
Lee Gaskin I would say.

Find out in about an hour I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back