Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s funny that the local press need to camp outside Paddy Ryder’s house, or harass people on social media for the inside scoop on SPP, or just all round go digging for any dirt they can find when they actively go out of their way to smear our club and our players.
But when the Adelaide Crows continually hand them scandal after scandal their response is to hose down the negative talk and spin some transparent “it’s all bullshit” fluff piece, like a true propaganda arm of any large organisation.
The fact those idiots think they get the rough end of the pinneapple in this regard just shows how far removed they are from reality.

It’s funny that the local press need to camp outside Paddy Ryder’s house, or harass people on social media for the inside scoop on SPP, or just all round go digging for any dirt they can find when they actively go out of their way to smear our club and our players.
But when the Adelaide Crows continually hand them scandal after scandal their response is to hose down the negative talk and spin some transparent “it’s all bullshit” fluff piece, like a true propaganda arm of any large organisation.
The fact those idiots think they get the rough end of the pinneapple in this regard just shows how far removed they are from reality.
Yes I just noticed on twitter that the Ambassadors on fiveAA and tripleM must have got the phone calls from Chapman last night.

Wonder which exclusive and outrageous 7 news PAFC story will be released to get the heat off Fagan Roo and the board.

I hope the Melbourne media keep smashing them the next few weeks.

They might be able to silence the media in this state with schoolboy bully tactics, but they can do jack s**t about the Vic media.
:D:D:D

oh great now i have images of Tayla's sic gang with leather jackets, mullets and bad denim jeans. I can't go to sleep now.

The-Warriors-Cast.jpg

Roo "that's not true Gibbs is on less than McGovern" doesn't deny he wants to leave just quotes the manager.

I'd almost guarantee that Gibbs is only on less this year as he sees out the end of his front ended Carltin contract and McGoverns contract is front ended as they have money to burn after losing Lever and Cameron.

He will be on a higher average and McGovern knows it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Roo "that's not true Gibbs is on less than McGovern" doesn't deny he wants to leave just quotes the manager.

I'd almost guarantee that Gibbs is only on less this year as he sees out the end of his front ended Carltin contract and McGoverns contract is front ended as they have money to burn after losing Lever and Cameron.

He will be on a higher average and McGovern knows it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

If McGovern signed in August, might it be true that he was paid a big bonus for signing last year - then tried to leave after the footy financial year had finished?

Maybe I’m just looking for a fanciful way of him screwing the crows...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder which exclusive and outrageous 7 news PAFC story will be released to get the heat off Fagan Roo and the board.

Elspeth will claim the person who made the comments about Eddie on instagram was actually a port supporter, this will get backed up by Roo with a random caller to the arvo sports show on triple m.

#shitclubnohistory

I know, but that's how they keep making the mistakes. It's hard to decide which is worse, their constant good press or the constant good press that causes issues.

Elspeth will claim the person who made the comments about Eddie on instagram was actually a port supporter, this will get backed up by Roo with a random caller to the arvo sports show on triple m.

#shitclubnohistory

The odds of this actually being the case are pretty high though, let's be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back