Game Day Round 21 VS Port Adelaide - FOLD THE CLUB EDITION

Remove this Banner Ad

Throwback to last time we played Port at Adelaide Oval, and I had to relay events in real time to a mate overseas.

44a16f158623e8a0565e06127813438f.jpg

Handled it pretty well I think.

I was at a reception when Shuey kicked the goal on the siren. The wedding party was in hysterics. Arrogant times :thumbsu:

Great news everyone (for me), my slikpik powerball number for the hundred mill is 13, a number that bought us all so much joy last time we played these *heads in Adelaide...

Omen?

Game day you bunch of arrogant fwitts :moustache:

Wake up go to have breaky, turn on the radio... Yep you guessed it. Eagle Rock was playing.

Ominous signs for the teal coloured tarp loving ferals.
Almost feel sorry for them.

Hurn to hospitalise their softest flog and get away with it.
Shep to violate Robbie and have it replayed in slo mo.
Lycett to destroy them only to resign with us.
Shuey to kick the winning goal.

Eagles by 7 points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles by 32.

Darling kicks 4
Rioli and Ryan kick 3 each
Sheed 12 contested possessions
McGovern 8 marks
Yeo 30 disposals And 2 goals
Jetta 12 kicks, all effective
Only 6 marks for Gov, windy and wet, s**t weather here, that'll mess with his reading of the ball so expect to see him 2m away scratching his head.
Eagles by 28.
87-59

Every time Ollie Wines shanks a kick, you have to take a shot of Aldi brand Tawny Port. It's the rules.
On that subject, what are Aldis wines like? any good ones?

Game day again all you chardonnay-swilling charlatans from way out west!
lets put our evil entitled game faces on!
the devil rides out!
*unsure about this game -they'll be pumped up sensing an opportunity with Gaff +JK gone.
which Eagles turn up - would hope to see the real-deal finals Eagles run out.
Can we cover the loss of Gaff........a wet slogfest maybe.

Last edited:
Unitas is such a likable bastard, every week you can have full confidence he's giving his all :heart:

Ever since he first arrived here i've been a big fan of the way he's not just a vanilla plodder, but an explosive wildcard athlete.

Fast forward 4 seasons and he's still got those traits, but is also one of the biggest combatant campaigners in our team and is a sneaky AA and B&F chance in his first full season as a midfielder. Contested numbers are through the roof and he tackles like a sexy madman.

#1 contested possessions, , #1 tackles, #1 metres gained, #1 CD ranked player, #2 disposals, #2 score involvements, #4 goal assists at :westcoast:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back