JLT Cup 2018/19 - Goodbye CA XI

Remove this Banner Ad

Are we trying to naturalise a Pakistani ?
Qadir has said he wants to play for Australia. Basically came here off his own bat because that's what he wanted to do as he felt shafted by Pakistan selectors.

I still think the Scorchers signed him with the hope he'd be naturalised before the big bash starts.

Wonder if he is any good
He took 9 wickets @ 6.67 with an economy rate of 4.3 in Sydney Grade Crickets T20 comp last year if that's any indication.

I dont even know how he is even eligible to play for WA given he still plays in Sydney and as far as I know hasn't got a contract with the WACA but whatever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vics teetering a bit, AJ just picked up 2 quick wickets
It was a beautiful commentators curse from Hastings on O’Connell.

“These young guys coming through can all bat these days”

10 seconds later misreads the slower ball and poppping it up to Wells.

Josh Phillipe is as impressive a young bat as i've seen come through for WA in a while. Since that 80odd he hit against the poms last year. Lovely range of shots.
Agreed, really impressive young player, IIRC he was very good on debut against Tasmania as well last year in the shield.

Is Tom Morris annoying or what? Give me Howie any day of the week.
Was standing near him for a time today. Lovely guy actually, willing to talk to anyone.

He took 9 wickets @ 6.67 with an economy rate of 4.3 in Sydney Grade Crickets T20 comp last year if that's any indication.

I dont even know how he is even eligible to play for WA given he still plays in Sydney and as far as I know hasn't got a contract with the WACA but whatever.

Signed with the Perth Scorchers. Probably moved over here after that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back