BBL Match 43 The Challenger Brisbane Heat v Adelaide Strikers 1910hrs @ Carrara

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I underestimated Port Adelaide last season in getting to where they got in making the AFL Finals

And I underestimated the Adelaide Strikers as I thought they were wooden spooners.

Their fans should be happy with a Top 3 this season. Thought they did pretty reasonable for life after Rashid Khan.

What they need in the off season?

*Try to find 2 more good domestic bats. What happened to Henry Hunt? Daniel Drew looked a decent player in the Marsh Cup from what I have seen of him.

* Try to get Rashid Khan back for next season

* and hope maybe for a shorter BBL season where they get to retain : Overton, Hose for the majority of the tourament. Overton had a pretty good game with the bat (last night in the ILT20) and having him in the team changes the whole dynamics of the team with bat and ball.

I underestimated Port Adelaide last season in getting to where they got in making the AFL Finals

And I underestimated the Adelaide Strikers as I thought they were wooden spooners.

Their fans should be happy with a Top 3 this season. Thought they did pretty reasonable for life after Rashid Khan.

What they need in the off season?

*Try to find 2 more good domestic bats. What happened to Henry Hunt? Daniel Drew looked a decent player in the Marsh Cup from what I have seen of him.

* Try to get Rashid Khan back for next season

* and hope maybe for a shorter BBL season where they get to retain : Overton, Hose for the majority of the tourament.
Think part of why Rashid chose to get surgery preventing him playing for Adelaide was because he would prefer to play for a glamour city. He's hoping we cut him loose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cannot believe Manenti has BBL contract, he hasn’t found the middle of the bat once. He makes Pigeon look like a batting maestro.
Unsure how he actually hits runs in the SA state side
Will be interesting if cricket Australia choose to play the BBL finals during the Adelaide test every year.
next year the test is in December

Back