News Chad Wingard traded to Hawthorn for ... dammit who is peeling onions?

Will Chad stay or go?

• He will stay farken!

Votes: 43 21.4%
  • He will go farken!

Votes: 112 55.7%
  • He will stay, he will go, he will stay and go farken!

Votes: 46 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Averaged 16 and 2 goals a game up forward in another 'down' year in 2016 too...

Im pretty pissed off that there is a chance we could lose him, for reasons...

How are all the campaigners talking him down too.. wtf.. only gray, robbie, can match - better him over the three year 'down' period.

Some random Geelong nonce in a Facebook comments section said 'he's hardly had a kick in 2 years'.

And some individuals bemoan the groupthink that says we've been objectively turd as a team for the past 4 years lol.

You have no idea if we are still judging his attitude from earlier. Everything points to Chad and his manager(and Jacko ) playing games with the club. Chad is no victim here.

I'm judging his on-field form, which is all we have to go by. You can see that with your own two eyes too.

Early form = not good
Mid year onwards = improved

Chad has clearly been told to be more professional and lift his standards to realise his enormous potential. People who get this feedback can really go one of two ways and it absolutely clear that Chad has got the sooks on and causing all sorts of drama now.

I love Chad like you all and the talent he has. However, if his attitude stinks and he is not prepared to become more professional, then he becomes a liability - which disrupts the team.

How the feedback is delivered can also play a big part in how it's received and should be tailored to the personality type of the person receiving it to maximise its effect.

Rubbish. Crows got overs for McGovern. I expect no less for Chad. He is under contract.
In the scheme of things, clubs need to get where they think they need to be in trading world, so when it's all done and dusted if the end result is a positive that's what matters.
I hope Chad stays but if he thinks it's best for a fresh start so be it, as long as we get the desired pick.

We can do that if we like. But there's no reason Hawthorn have to offer anything more next year than they will this year. If anything, they'll offer less because he's off contract. It's a buyer's market. Trade him now and move on.

If we match then he is on contract or goes to the draft. We should be keeping him at all cost. If we can't, we should be demanding adequate compensation

the onus is on hawks to satisfy what we want. pick 15 is no where near it.... pick 5 and above

Let's just hope he nominates the Dogs. At least I don't hate that club with a passion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TBH if Chad nominated Hawthorn I’d be totally done with him
Its the right club to chose though, cant blame him.Proffesional winners, see a weaker club staggering and stammering, not sure truly where it is at or where its going and see the opportunity to pounce on the one blue chip player they have.

What have we become..

Not sure if you are serious or shitposting, Frod. Also, not sure if that dual identity adds or subtracts from his credibility.

He accidentally posted as TW under his personal twitter account last year. Unless it was fraudulent hacking #fakenews.

No juorno can be believed so it's a zero sum game as far as his credibility goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back