Official Match Thread Season 26, Round 15: Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Plenty of rest and relaxation plus I'm chasing Fred.
Lucky for you no actual running is involved in chasing Fred ;)

Only coz the good lookin' goats are outta reach.
vRlb4jX.jpg

The evolution of the animal species continues to amaze me.

Where all doomed.

Hi Bombers. remember me?

I used to play for you, back in the dark ages. I left to pursue other interests because I didn't see eye to eye with the owners

I do not regret this decision. I also look forward to taking a giant dump on you all

Thanks and regards
Smoooothy, aka Dips, aka Mr_Smooth

#alwaysforgotten #neverrembered

She is to busy down bangla trying find out how the lady boys do there make up so well.
Shut up idiot. I’m smoking a shisha in a deserted nightclub while you sit in the middle of nowhere lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if that is an example of your grammar, I agree

Don't end up anywhere near the Bombers forward 50 you'll have nightmares for the rest of your life.

Well, I'd say I'm excited about this week's game given the opposition, and having thoroughly enjoyed besting old Uncle Tony last time we locked horns.

However this SIM is one mean campaigner, and as it's new favourite * toy, sadly I envisage more of the same this weekend.

IuJk8Xb.gif

Well, I'd say I'm excited about this week's game given the opposition, and having thoroughly enjoyed besting old Uncle Tony last time we locked horns.

However this SIM is one mean campaigner, and as it's new favourite **** toy, sadly I envisage more of the same this weekend.

IuJk8Xb.gif

I didn’t even bring lubricant. I hope you like it dry and rough!

I guess I should post this week.

Sorry work is uh, busy.
Same.

My bigfooty time has had to be rationed this week to thread importance due to limited time on line.

NEAFL - Eastern Conference 2012 > This match thread.

Footy in India > This match thread

All Ireland Hurling final 2017 > This match thread

I didn’t even bring lubricant. I hope you like it dry and rough!
That's a lovely offer Tony, but we've been there done that.

This time around I'm on the receiving end though, and once the SIM's done with me mate, you are welcome to pick at my carcass like chicken Nixon did Kim Duthie. :thumbsu:

tenor.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back