State of Origin Series XIV Round 1: Western Australia vs South Australia @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

No, we have a bell tower. Dick and bells.
FTFY

Me either.
I love the nullarbor between them and us...it keeps out the riffraff
You've got that right. We haven't put anything between Norseman and Eucla to discourage eastern staters from crossing the border.

0b73ed5b3cb7a6a1eb00d54a7d2f58c8

"South Australian fans boarding the Indian Pacific this morning heading over for the big game wore their colours with pride"

Last edited:

FTFY

You've got that right. We haven't put anything between Norseman and Eucla to discourage eastern staters from crossing the border.
You have too many sharks.

Because they'd be crossing the sea borders instead .....
As an aside, have you changed your views on WA and sharks since we last chatted about it ? ;)

Because they'd be crossing the sea borders instead .....
As an aside, have you changed your views on WA and sharks since we last chatted about it ? ;)
I honestly can't remember what our last opinions on it were lol!!

Was a pretty easy decision. I disqualified everyone who played a part in leading the Gumbies to their current status from state captaincy.

Poor form. All I can do is wish a pox on you, and every 3rd member of your family for that one.

Not enough in my opinion. They also have a few killer whales as well to go with it which makes up for it though.

Now that one is a truly cool apex predator.

Looks like this is the highlight of the week in South Australia. They've all stayed up for this one. Meanwhile, the WA people are fast asleep as they all have jobs to go to in the morning.
We've been told that we're not allowed to look out of the window in the morning, so we'll have something to do in the afternoon!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The drive across the Nullabor was more pleasant than Perth. What an overrated city, it's just a more bogan and more crowded Adelaide.
I used to live in WA - all these years later, I still wake up screaming............

I used to live in WA - all these years later, I still wake up screaming............
I would too if I’d made a conscious decision to leave paradise for ******* Adelaide.

We have the stunning and bewildering beauty of Purnululu and Karijini.
SA has Tex's Pub.

Someone tell me where iBeng is playing.

Don't kid - you're acting the goat......
/Expecto Patronum :)
1547714416580.png
Mine's a husky unlike Aberforth's goat, but at least the thoughts used to cast it relate to kids :) (of the human variety)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back