AFL Player # 1: Andrew "Pidge" McGrath (Vice-Captain)

Remove this Banner Ad

If you do say so yourself!!

Your comment reminds me of relationship counseling with my kids' mum. The counselor asked me if being right was more important than being happy. I asked him how could you be happy if you just went along with something that was blatantly bullshit. Needless to say my ex ended up an alcoholic.

A sad bunch on this board - Take the time to briefly report on my observations from watching training - Come back with positive reports about two or three players - I am happy to receive any information about pre-season training while the BOARD has hardly been overflowing with Training Reports - I can see why !

A sad bunch on this board - Take the time to briefly report on my observations from watching training - Come back with positive reports about two or three players - I am happy to receive any information about pre-season training while the BOARD has hardly been overflowing with Training Reports - I can see why !
Don't let one person having a laugh get you down yaco. The silent majority are very appreciative of any firsthand training observations we can get around here.

He was gently ribbing you for being arrogant. No need for the blown gasket Charlie.

He was gently ribbing you for being arrogant. No need for the blown gasket Charlie.

How was I being arrogant ? I posted a small snippet from training regarding McGrath, and mentioned that my observations were validated by Callum Twomey who knows a whole lot more than me - And more importantly it's positive that McGrath may take a step forward in 2019 - I purposefully didn't post a full training report as you often have a couple of 'smart asses' in this forum. Ultimately it's the board who misses out on valuable information.

Seems like my observations from watching training on January 20 are spot on.
How was I being arrogant ? I posted a small snippet from training regarding McGrath, and mentioned that my observations were validated by Callum Twomey who knows a whole lot more than me - And more importantly it's positive that McGrath may take a step forward in 2019 - I purposefully didn't post a full training report as you often have a couple of 'smart asses' in this forum. Ultimately it's the board who misses out on valuable information.
Very prideful yaco55. Pride comes before the fall, as you now know.

You always remind us when you’re right Yaco. Even if it wasn’t you. But we love you for it and we like to have a laugh :)

As you’d expect from a number one pick, he’s been amazing. Incredible to think how he’s embraced the defensive side of the game and has been a brilliant ‘role player’ in his first 40 games. Invaluable from a team culture standpoint in addition to what he has brought to game day.

Can’t wait until he brings the full Andy McGrath to the competition. When he starts doing what he did as a junior, people are going to go ‘wow!’ He’s a genuine momentum changer using his clean hands, athleticism and work rate to rip games apart. He and Parish will ‘give and go’ their way to greatness ... sooner rather than later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yaco if you think you're not getting the respect you deserve for sharing your news then create a private PM with hand selected posters that you think are worthy of your reports and share it there.

Hopefully I'm on your list.

Yaco if you think you're not getting the respect you deserve for sharing your news then create a private PM with hand selected posters that you think are worthy of your reports and share it there.

Hopefully I'm on your list.
You'd be right at the bottom.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back