Why are Richmond Supporters so threatened by Collingwood??

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopies1981

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 25, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have noticed particularly since Collingwood defeated Richmond on preliminary final that Richmond supporters have had this infatuation with Collingwood. On every topic on their board they cannot go without a mention of Collingwood stating sarcastically

* oh poor Collingwood they have a tough draw
* oh Collingwood have injuries
* free kick Collingwood
* Richmond are the big club in town Collingwood are minnows
* Collingwood copied our game plan

funny thing is that now Richmond want to copy what Collingwood are doing with being like one big happy family and they are having melt downs saying Richmond have always been one big happy family lol!

Just want your thoughts on what you guys think of the Richmond flogs??

I find it rather funny that they are jealous of us. We have won more premierships, won more games, more then 9 million people have seen Collingwood play during the home abs away since 1921 then Richmond. When you challenge Richmond fans they all start having meltdowns.

Last edited:
Because secretly inside they all know they made the wrong choice picking Richmond instead of Collingwood to support and they know they have a life time of suffering from that moment when they stupidly picked wrong.

I think this thread might be an argument that you yourself feel a little insecure about it, OP, even if I do agree in spirit.

I've said elsewhere, Opposition Observation threads are toxic cesspools and demonstrate the worst that BigFooty has to offer. They very quickly devolve into childish hugboxes, particularly with their "NO OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS ALLOWED" signposting.

I'm glad that we don't run one, and I hope this thread doesn't turn into one.

I think this thread might be an argument that you yourself feel a little insecure about it, OP, even if I do agree in spirit.

I've said elsewhere, Opposition Observation threads are toxic cesspools and demonstrate the worst that BigFooty has to offer. They very quickly devolve into childish hugboxes, particularly with their "NO OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS ALLOWED" signposting.

I'm glad that we don't run one, and I hope this thread doesn't turn into one.

No I am not insecure about shitmond why would I be? I just think it is really hilarious of all the melts that happen on the Richmond board and how they mention Collingwood all the time. I have nothing to he insecure about shitmond!!! Apart from one year where they won the premiership because Adelaide choked what have they done??

they've always been there maybe you just have noticed them now that they're actually competitive with us? Can go back to as far as the Treloar stuff in 2015. Just happens to be a bad batch of them on bigfooty.
And at the footy. I took my friend to her first AFL game and there was this bunch of idiot richmond supporter guys in front of us. I wanted to smash their block off. This was the second time we played them last year.

And at the footy. I took my friend to her first AFL game and there was this bunch of idiot richmond supporter guys in front of us. I wanted to smash their block off. This was the second time we played them last year.

Most arrogant bogans in the league. Think after one good year in 40 and having apparently 100,000 members where only 40-50% turn up ( they must have Atleast 50,000 3 game members).

We Collingwood fans were no way near as bad in 2010-11

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No I am not insecure about shitmond why would I be? I just think it is really hilarious of all the melts that happen on the Richmond board and how they mention Collingwood all the time. I have nothing to he insecure about shitmond!!! Apart from one year where they won the premiership because Adelaide choked what have they done??
This entire post just comes across as COPE.

Collingwood 15 premierships to Richmond 11

Collingwood 81 final series to Richmond 39!!

Collingwood 118 win to Richmond 90

No wonder they hate us

While I don't like that they won the flag in '17 I do enjoy that it's currently hard for the media to discuss that flag without bringing up their non-defence and that those back-to-back dreams ended at the hands of Collingwood.

Who gives a s**t mate it’s bigfooty.
Yeah but to be honest the whole Richmond vs Collingwood thing is at obnoxious levels now. This thread will probably be mentioned on the Richmond board and it will continue the s**t talking between the two sides, which is already overboard as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back