Why are Richmond Supporters so threatened by Collingwood??

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s funny how one flag can eliminate decades of being the least successful side in the AFL. Pre 2017 doesn’t exist for you guys does it?

Fortunately, we all remember that golden era fondly, and look forward to your inevitable return to obscurity.

That’s the bit that makes me laugh, around 35 years of mediocrity and somehow that has been erased and never to return. Source of ridicule for being nineth for so long and were unbackable favourites for 2018 and well, what do you know? Not only got rolled, but got smacked back to Punt Rd with their arses handed to them by a team of so called “spuds”. Ah Richmond, never fails to disappoint.

That’s the bit that makes me laugh, around 35 years of mediocrity and somehow that has been erased and never to return. Source of ridicule for being nineth for so long and were unbackable favourites for 2018 and well, what do you know? Not only got rolled, but got smacked back to Punt Rd with their arses handed to them by a team of so called “spuds”. Ah Richmond, never fails to disappoint.
And it was a yank who hadn't touched a footy until a few years ago that tore them several new @rseholes and sent them back to the pack where they have shown so often they belong.

And it was a yank who hadn't touched a footy until a few years ago that tore them several new @rseholes and sent them back to the pack where they have shown so often they belong.

1549577199443.png

40376b9de76b5ee00ee07fbf90e5f8ea.jpg

See all the empty seats those die hard fair weather supports deserted at half time.

Not at all - our board - unlike yours is open and well moderated. We don't feel the need to hide behind blanket bans and our mods ensure every poster from any board is given a fair shake.

It's not a statement of dissatisfaction with the way our board is run - which is a model for others IMHO - but an ironic comment on people from other boards coming in and dissing, knowing they can get away with it. The same behaviour on your board or most of the others will DEFINITELY result in a permaban.

So just enjoy the freedom of OUR board, knowing that we consider it a joke that other boards don't have the nuts to open up and take it as well as give it.
We have the most open, free-to-contribute board on this platform.

Staggered at the sooking & whinging of other club supporters on their particular forums.

'Club ? Supporters Only'

Moronic.

Anyone who lives in Sydney will say Sydney is their team but the truth is they only take a passing interest in the game.The massive 2017 tiger support was unprecedented and set us up as the number one club.
Lmao get ****ed I went to a game with a Richmond supporter (member) and they asked how long a quarter goes for.

I wondered why a thread about Richmond suddenly had so many posts on our board, so I just checked again and...

... nope, I still don't give a flying f**k about them.

Adios.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because Collingwood always had the most supporters but the worm has turned now.

Not sure it’s very nice to call your own tiger supporters worms.

:eek:

:straining:

:p

Anyone who lives in Sydney will say Sydney is their team but the truth is they only take a passing interest in the game.The massive 2017 tiger support was unprecedented and set us up as the number one club.

Oh good, so does that mean your club will be bailing out all the struggling clubs now and we can just get on with Total World Domination?
You can start with the Queen's Birthday and the MFC....Oh and never playing a Sydney game in Victoria! (Final or not)

Oh good, so does that mean your club will be bailing out all the struggling clubs now and we can just get on with Total World Domination?
You can start with the Queen's Birthday and the MFC....Oh and never playing a Sydney game in Victoria! (Final or not)
I would like Richmond to eventually split from the AFL commussion somehow so we can keep more money and have our own website ect, it would be in Collingwood's best interests to do the same.Gold Coast is literally flushing $200,000 a game down the toilet.

Good example. Main board is all about defending your own. Do you think I rage, let the on board insults from pie posters effect personally i resort to making threads?

Please mate lol

Tiger71
I just simply quoted one of your many many comments.
And this one i found highly strange comparing Hitler and Austria and Collingwood and Premierships.

Only reason you have played the "most grandfinals" as the majority of them was when hitler was invading Austria and even before.

Face facts, the pies have been a minnow club for awhile now with only the odd and short period of sucess.

Your words Tiger71

Last edited:
What really should be happening, is a breakaway league or a first division league led by Richmond and Collingwood.There's about 6 clubs that suck money out of the AFL. Sure it might not happen for 15 years , but players would earn more and there would be better quality games.I envisage the following clubs take part:
Richmond
Collingwood
West Coast
Adelaide
Sydney
Geelong
Carlton
Western Bulldogs
The rest of the clubs don't have enough supporters or money, Essendon misses out due to their past criminal drug program.It would be 18 games each with a final 4.

Who cares what they think or say on their own board? A lot of our posters pay out on other teams on this board as well.
Don't go to their board & then you don't have to read it.

LgXx.gif

Personally I don't take the bait but I think the op is alluding to the main board where Collingwood is the or part of the thread subject. I'm sure you'll know that - just look at the "Collingwood redemption" or "Who will finish higher, us, dees, coasters or tigs" thread and there is a plethora of richmond supporters throwing click bait posts mostly about Collingwood.

Unlike your board of sensitive Moran’s when we Collingwood fans were posting pictures like the ones below we were banned immediately.

Problem with Richmond fans is that they can dish it out but they cannot take it

View attachment 615922View attachment 615923View attachment 615924View attachment 615925

Mate that's just ammo for them, doesn't help us one iota and TBH we don't need help anyway.

If I may, I think you're biting the lure they feed you and you're not alone. I'd like to think you and other Collingwood posters don't need to defend us - I get the passion an A for that............. reckon you're better than those supposed richmond wannabe fisherman though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back