No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

At work tomorrow it'll be 180 metres, green well surrounded by bunkers, water hazard to the rear, stiff headwind, smoked a 7-iron to the back left of the green, ball sucked back to within 5 meters, holed the putt.
Day off today.
Long weekends suck sometimes.:D

gee dangerfield is a flog. on what planet does this look good? :drunk:

its a dogs breakfest.

images

Previously, the League instituted a one-round trial in round five, 2014, of having names on the back of guernseys. Despite positive reaction from fans, the AFL decided not to proceed further because of the lack of space on an AFL guernsey presenting "practical limitations".
The size of the lettering that could be used, the size of numbers, club acronyms and sponsor logos also proved problematic when it came to having names on the back of guernseys.
However, Dangerfield said it was a no-brainer that the AFL should again look at whether names on the back of guernseys could work in the premiership season as well.
"We should have kept it when we first did that trial. I love it and I think especially if we want to continue to grow the game," Dangerfield said.
"For people just starting to watch the game it gives them a bit of a compass on who is who and who is playing where.
"Aesthetically it looks good. They do it in other codes and you don't have to copy everything that everyone else does but I think you've got to acknowledge when other codes do things well and I think that would be a nice touch for our game.”

https://m.afl.com.au/news/2019-02-16/names-on-guernseys-return-nicknames-welcomed-for-aflx

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How Danger, how in the hell would they fit McDonald-Tipungwuti on the back of a jumper without making the letters that small no one in the stands would be able to read it.
it works in soccer cos they dont have sponsors on the back like us. we are just adding more writing and making the numbers smaller. there is NO ROOM on the back of a footy guernsey for this s**t. ours especially looks worse cos we have a yellow sash on the back too

they bring this in and im done. afl players will be walking advertisements

Add to the story that it started a run of birdies on the back 9. And ended up equaling the course record held by Craig Parry. So instead of drinking a 6 pack, you had to eat a 24 pack of party pies/sausage rolls
LoL.Sausage rolls will do me.
Not sure if you know but since Parry lost his weight his game has gone to s**t,Too get back to near his level again it will take 2yrs for his Muscle Memory to adjust or put the weight back on again.
If i was him i'd practice for the next 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back