Racing February Daily Punt- The Winx Farewell Tour

Remove this Banner Ad

Zousain is poison unders for a horse that has a habit of finding one better than it.

Terbium is an extremely good young horse, not out of that race.

Up in class
Outside gate
Bowman in Winx mode
Sydney horse at Caulfield
$2-50

No thanks

$2.50 surely a gift for the second best horse in Australia against a bunch of horses that couldn't beat *ing Manuel last start!

In all seriousness hardly think she is up in class that much here as i have Le Romain second pick behind her.

Think I've settled on a top three for the diamond.

1. Athiri
2. Brooklyn Hustle
3. I am Immortal

Hawker Hurricane the other one who could run a bottler.

Zousain is poison unders for a horse that has a habit of finding one better than it.

Terbium is an extremely good young horse, not out of that race.

I'd be staggered if the Terbium form measures up in this.

Queensland racing turning back the clock in the last at the Goldie. All Summer Long $6 out to $13 and Lloyd jumps off coming out of the gates :D

haha, never cease to amaze up north. anything goes

Watched Brad Stewart neck Eftroop out of the gates at 1-40 to park it 3 wide the trip over 1000 and be beaten a lip. Then tell stewards it couldn't go early.

Stewards: Sounds fair

I’ve forgotten his name but a jockey in WA in the 80s was paid by Laurie Connell to fall off. The jock did the task, however the stewards didn’t miss him and he copped a decent disqualification

I’ve forgotten his name but a jockey in WA in the 80s was paid by Laurie Connell to fall off. The jock did the task, however the stewards didn’t miss him and he copped a decent disqualification
Danny Hobby
Got 3 years jail and was banned from racetracks for 17 years

$2.50 surely a gift for the second best horse in Australia against a bunch of horses that couldn't beat ruddy Manuel last start!

In all seriousness hardly think she is up in class that much here as i have Le Romain second pick behind her.

Just the 9 Gp 1 winners with 20 Gp1 wins in the field this week ;)

Given Bowman will be s**t scared to go inside anything it'll be a Veandercross job from the gate. If it plays anything like last week has the job ahead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just the 9 Gp 1 winners with 20 Gp1 wins in the field this week ;)

Given Bowman will be s**t scared to go inside anything it'll be a Veandercross job from the gate. If it plays anything like last week has the job ahead.

I'm sure the 1992 Cox Plate had similar G1 stats - too bad they were all going dogshit at the time! :D

Alizee getting an outside draw is preferable. He’ll go back and circle them on the turn. People just have to decide whether or not the price is enough considering the map and how the track could be playing. Certainly not a bet for me before the day.

Avillius is the worry drawing the inside. Personally I think he could be near the best 2000m horse in the country if targeted at the trip. But Bowman won’t be pushing through any half gaps or forcing his way through traffic so it’s unbackable for me on the weekend.

Alizee getting an outside draw is preferable. He’ll go back and circle them on the turn. People just have to decide whether or not the price is enough considering the map and how the track could be playing. Certainly not a bet for me before the day.

Avillius is the worry drawing the inside. Personally I think he could be near the best 2000m horse in the country if targeted at the trip. But Bowman won’t be pushing through any half gaps or forcing his way through traffic so it’s unbackable for me on the weekend.

Lol wut? He was beaten out of sight in the Cox Plate - couldn't get near Winx over 2000m if he started now! Welcome to the wall of shame.

Agree Alizee is short enough but certainly a better bet at the price than Nature Squib.

Unless you believe Alizee is very smart.

Seeing is believing. It’s win last time was phenomenal

Yup and basically faces the same field in which a horse that is 0 for 9 against older horses started a similar price!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back