Racing February Daily Punt- The Winx Farewell Tour

Remove this Banner Ad

-Booker Oakleigh Plate each way basis
- Athiri Blue Diamond win
- I am Serious Millie Fox Stakes win

My three plays so far for this weekend

Winner is?

I Am Immortal - 2 from 2 holding off all comers from the front - shapes as a young Redzel getting no love for winning while people fap themselves silly over the beaten brigade. Going to end up starting double figures by the looks of it which is crazy

If betting with bookmakers on future markets pre noms is it all in or do you get money back if horse not nommed?

If betting with bookmakers on future markets pre noms is it all in or do you get money back if horse not nommed?

Generally all in unless otherwise advised.

I Am Immortal - 2 from 2 holding off all comers from the front - shapes as a young Redzel getting no love for winning while people fap themselves silly over the beaten brigade. Going to end up starting double figures by the looks of it which is crazy

Am starting to come around to him. As you said, he's the only one who has been consistent in both runs and he could take luck out of it by going to the front.

Hawker hurricane.
Drawn to do absolutely no work let the faves try fight across from the carpark draw.
Sit behind, peel out at the right time and see you later.
Easy money, tax free.

Don't like the inside barrier. Would of preferred it sit wide with cover and have room on the outside to storm home late.

hah. could almost be certain you would be on this one.

Lyre was 6L behind it at the 200m mark and flew past it on the line on times. 2kg weight pull too.

doubt he gets the 1200 also. ldr/rail caulfield last start tread wearily. will start easily double figures and what's crazy is Lyre opened 11's and this thing 8's.

Lyre was 6L behind it at the 200m mark and flew past it on the line on times. 2kg weight pull too.

doubt he gets the 1200 also. ldr/rail caulfield last start tread wearily. will start easily double figures and what's crazy is Lyre opened 11's and this thing 8's.

hah. could almost be certain the speed fappers were against it given its open and early drift ;)

they always overlook the obvious

#goodcoltbeatsagoodfilly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you think there is much difference between Lyre & Hawker Hurricane?

I thought hawker hurricane finished stronger and 1200m will be ideal if he gets a decent run.

Thoughts on a multi for this weekend of Nature Strip, Avilius and Tassort?
Godolphin flying so I'd say the Strip is your liability.

Can we get a firm Punting Board consensus on this horse? Doesn't matter where I look, good judges/bad judges everyone seems to want to fence sit. Sometimes it's not easy to tell but IMO after 13 starts I think he's exposed enough to make a call.

IMO he will get the stitch at the 150 and maybe fall into a place. He never finds much when he's gone either - at the prices, he's my lay of the weekend.

I thought hawker hurricane finished stronger and 1200m will be ideal if he gets a decent run.
It's an opinions game but IMO anyone looking at the colts race, is looking at the wrong race. Fillies superior on times.

I'm running my mouth a lot this weekend so you might wanna take that with a grain of salt. If you like him, back him.

Can we get a firm Punting Board consensus on this horse? Doesn't matter where I look, good judges/bad judges everyone seems to want to fence sit. Sometimes it's not easy to tell but IMO after 13 starts I think he's exposed enough to make a call.

IMO he will get the stitch at the 150 and maybe fall into a place. He never finds much when he's gone either - at the prices, he's my lay of the weekend.

jumps cleanly/draws well, barring an eduardo jumping out of the ground, he wins. fitness and age i think he gets 1100m to a standard of these. priced right at weights so not a sure good bet but would be thinking he's going to give a good show.

next is newmarket is where it gets interesting.

1200 key. i'd only be backing horses outside standard fillies prelude if they are pure 1200m horses. prelude for the boys not super keen on.

I'm with you clutchy - he is such a squib of the highest order the only shock is that he is not a 3yo godolphin colt

Even out ranks Kem The Cat as the most overrated horse in the country

#lay #lay #lay

It's an opinions game but IMO anyone looking at the colts race, is looking at the wrong race. Fillies superior on times.

I'm running my mouth a lot this weekend so you might wanna take that with a grain of salt. If you like him, back him.

Love that all the speed fappers are looking at the wrong race ;)

I think he's easy enough to understand. Gets things his own way he dominates, gets pressured he folds.

Flat track bully

Remove this Banner Ad

Back