Racing February Daily Punt- The Winx Farewell Tour

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes SAL has won 4 from his last 7 in G1 + Everest but 3 of those 4 wins were handicaps. I reckon Redzel would be a sneaky chance in a Rupert Clarke with 52.5 just quietly.
Is the Rupert Clarke run off a cliff with anchors tied around their legs, is it?

No wonder you sleep in a horse with comments like that.

Lol wut? I know you have some weird hero worship of the Ryan stable but TA has done jack s**t as an older horse and hasn't even won a race since he was 3 so on what basis can he be the best in the land. IHT just fell in in the weakest lightning in years and repeatedly gets flogged by the likes of SAL and Redzel.

Redzel has won 4 of his last 8 in G1 company + Everests and has been 2nd in 4 of those defeats - all at WFA. Anyone who doesn't think he is the clear top sprinter is obviously still angry at him for winning majors at ludicrous prices time and time again.

Yes SAL has won 4 from his last 7 in G1 + Everest but 3 of those 4 wins were handicaps. I reckon Redzel would be a sneaky chance in a Rupert Clarke with 52.5 just quietly.
I do love the Ryan stable..I can usually put a pen through most of his horses. Newcastle yesterday was another good day for it. But TA smashed them in the main sprint of the autumn and finished second in the main sprint of the spring. He’s 1 and 1 against Redzel so this campaign will tell us more.

Redzel was the clear top in spring 2017, but that’s becoming less relevant and since then he’s contested 5 group 1’s (I’m including the Everest) and he’s won 1 of them. Losing to Redkirk, TA, English and SAL. In Her Time has beaten him home 2 of their last 3 meetings. It’s pretty clear there isn’t a standout sprinter at the moment.

Is the Rupert Clarke run off a cliff with anchors tied around their legs, is it?

No wonder you sleep in a horse with comments like that.

Not to mention SAL was second top weight in 2 of the aforementioned handicaps.

People forget Redzel was fairly average for his first half of his career seems strange people can praise Catzel and criticise SAL. Both are average consistent horses.

People forget Redzel was fairly average for his first half of his career seems strange people can praise Catzel and criticise SAL..

??? Where have you been mate - the exact OPPOSITE is happening - no wonder everyone calls you Mr Contrarian!

Lol wut? I know you have some weird hero worship of the Ryan stable but TA has done jack s**t as an older horse and hasn't even won a race since he was 3 so on what basis can he be the best in the land. IHT just fell in in the weakest lightning in years and repeatedly gets flogged by the likes of SAL and Redzel.

Redzel has won 4 of his last 8 in G1 company + Everests and has been 2nd in 4 of those defeats - all at WFA. Anyone who doesn't think he is the clear top sprinter is obviously still angry at him for winning majors at ludicrous prices time and time again.

handicaps are harder to win than WFA races when you are giving weight to all the horses

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not when he gives away a 100 meters at the start every race!!
didnt he get banned?

He wouldn't be giving away those starts if the milkshake man trained him

No what im sayin ;)

He has never been a stand out favourite because he is not a hype horse like Kem the Cat - doesn't stop him winning more often than the rest of them. He has been the greatest friend to punters in the last decade I can remember :thumbsu:

Worst enemy of mine. I was on: Vega Magic in the first Everest. TA in the second. Terravista in his Darley Classic (at 67s for what would have been my biggest collect in my life, at least that one was EW though) and he even got me one other time in some random sprint in cup week a few years ago up the straight when he beat Terravista then too. I agree wholeheartedly with you about how good Redzel is, I've still got the scars to prove it :(

Lyre is a stupid price after drawing perfectly in the Diamond. If you weren't on already, now is your chance.

Lyre is a stupid price after drawing perfectly in the Diamond. If you weren't on already, now is your chance.

Not as stupid as the winner who has barely even been mentioned yet ;)

So who's loading up on Loving Gaby for the BD?

Athiri a massive danger if it draws well enough, stable is firing on all cylinders atm. J Mac cooked it last start sitting it 3 wide for the trip, it's debut win was very good.

Shotmaker debut run was super impressive as well running on against the track bias.

I want nothing to do with it.

Brooklyn Hustle, and something small on Free of Debt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back