2020 US Presidential Nominees

Who's gonna be the Veep?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Or President Trump.

Jeb Bush was ahead in the poll from March 13-15 four years ago. Scott Walker took over the lead the next two weeks. Trump wasn't even on the radar four years ago today. (I remember those good ole days.)

My brother, a RINO, said he'd vote for Klobuchar or Biden over Trump. He held his nose and voted for Hillary last time. He'd probably vote for a third party candidate like Kasich if he ran. RINOs - what are ya goin' to do with them? :D

It's like a rainbow of candidates with the pot of gold announcing last!!!!!
People think Biden is holding out. But the surprise last minute candidate will be YOU, won't it Chi1? Maybe we can talk business.

In the lead up to 2016, I purchased 6 Russian wives from clickbait ads here on bigfooty. I gave them a laptop each and my wifi password, and off they went. Long story short, I now control an extensive Russian bot farm. The ladies work hard, and they're still content with sleeping in drawers, bless 'em.

My services ain't cheap, but the results speak for themselves. Just don't mention any of this to that Bob Mueller guy.

I'm sorry. FireKraquora , but I don't believe you. I can not imagine you controlling six wives, much less one after reading some of your posts. You don't have the stamina to... well, you know, based upon the impotent posts you often make.

I'm too old to be President and probably would not make it though one term, just like I'm hoping for the Trumpster.

I have no idea how any of the candidates will go, but one thing I do know is to not believe/take notice of any of the polls.

*been fooled once*

I'm sorry. FireKraquora , but I don't believe you. I can not imagine you controlling six wives, much less one after reading some of your posts. You don't have the stamina to... well, you know, based upon the impotent posts you often make.

I'm too old to be President and probably would not make it though one term, just like I'm hoping for the Trumpster.
I am as virile and high energy as the god emperor at his peak. 6 wives is barely enough m8.

I believe that since this site went down yesterday, another 13 Democrats have announced for President.

Biden, Sanders, Harris, O'Rourke and Warren still ahead in polls.

O'Rourke raised $6m in 1 day.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e..._democratic_presidential_nomination-6730.html

First debates are in June 2019.

In order to qualify, debate entrants must either attain 1% in three polls — at the national level or the first four primary states (Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada, and South Carolina) — or by meeting a fundraising threshold, in which a candidate must receive donations from 65,000 unique donors, with at least 200 unique donors per state in at least 20 states.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Democratic_Party_presidential_primaries

Don't think it will be Beto. He lost Texas to Ted Effin Cruz. Maybe VP for an older, more experienced candidate. I've been having a more careful look at the candidates and the issues they support. I've ruled out at least half at this stage. I yearn for 2007 again.

Last edited:
Don't think it will be Beto. He lost Texas to Ted Effin Cruz. Maybe VP for an older, more experienced candidate. I've been having a more careful look at the candidates and the issues they support. I've ruled out at least half at this stage. I yearn for 2007 again.
Watched a docu on SBS last night, 1964, have you seen it? Really good and an eye opener, Goldwater, Reagan, LBJ.

Watched a docu on SBS last night, 1964, have you seen it? Really good and an eye opener, Goldwater, Reagan, LBJ.
No. I missed it. I'll check the SBS site. Did I mention on here that Barry Goldwater was my hero? "In your heart you know he's right." (Far right... was added to the slogan by Libs. LOL)

I made my first monetary contribution for the 2020 election for President last night. I'll have to be careful because it was a bit more in AU$ than US$. I don't wanna be that generous at this early stage!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. I missed it. I'll check the SBS site. Did I mention on here that Barry Goldwater was my hero? "In your heart you know he's right." (Far right... was added to the slogan by Libs. LOL)

I made my first monetary contribution for the 2020 election for President last night. I'll have to be careful because it was a bit more in AU$ than US$. I don't wanna be that generous at this early stage!

Who for?

My lips are sealed at this point. I might contribute to others in the next few months. Going through my contribution history in the election of 2016, I fail to see any for Hilary or Bernie. I did contibute to my local representative and to Senator Tammy Duckworth. I might try finding my contributions for 2008 and 2012.

I can see why this thread has gone silent. After the release of the Mueller report, there's hardly reason to discuss the irrelevant DNC side of things... unless we're looking ahead to 2024.
Chief doesn't pay you anywhere near enough for you to troll this thread

I can see why this thread has gone silent. After the release of the Mueller report, there's hardly reason to discuss the irrelevant DNC side of things... unless we're looking ahead to 2024.
Can you please send e a copy of the report? I only have seen Barr's letters. Thanks!

Can you please send e a copy of the report? I only have seen Barr's letters. Thanks!

I love this view, as if you're going to be there one to find the smoking gun in the report.

Maggie Maggie Maggie... if there were any errors in the summary by Barr and Rosenstein, then MuellMan himself would have corrected them by now. The facts are there was no collusion, no obstruction, there will be no impeachment. Swing voters have all just been hit with the message that it was a witch hunt after all, and that the MSM really are out to get poor Trump. It's gonna be raining votes for him.

Meanwhile the Dems want to lower the voting age, allow non citizens to vote, and destroy the electoral college, all in an attempt to steal the election without having to create popular policies or do any actual work. Plus they're still crying impeachment. A total basket case!

Maggie Maggie Maggie... if there were any errors in the summary by Barr and Rosenstein, then MuellMan himself would have corrected them by now. The facts are there was no collusion, no obstruction, there will be no impeachment. Swing voters have all just been hit with the message that it was a witch hunt after all, and that the MSM really are out to get poor Trump. It's gonna be raining votes for him.

Meanwhile the Dems want to lower the voting age, allow non citizens to vote, and destroy the electoral college, all in an attempt to steal the election without having to create popular policies or do any actual work. Plus they're still crying impeachment. A total basket case!
How about we take report discussion to the other thread, happy to answer there so not derail this one.
Just cut and paste and I will reply.

Re Dems wanting to lower voting age, think it is quite clever given the uprising of younger people, surely you wouldn't complain if Reps did it if in their position.

Agree with you that non-citizens shouldn't be entitled.

Electoral college is a strange one and really don't know enough about how it works but I would think that individual votes more important, just like we have here.

Think they have better policies from what I have seen to date but as I haven't seen what Trump is advocating and given that he thinks Climate change is a hoax, they are way in front there.

FireKraquora Keep that Trump crap out of this thread. This thread is about who is going to be my next President. That's an order!

Maggie5 , just watched 1964. Brought back memories especially of the 64 campaign. It was on PBS back home in 2014, but I missed it.

1. Watched Goldwater's acceptance speech at the Cow Palace in San Francisco live on TV. I was only 12, but he really caught my attention. I might have mentioned on BF that I wrote his widow a note of sympathy after he died and she sent me back a handwritten thank you. My former politician brother is currently working with Goldwater's son on a business venture. They've become good friends.

2. I remember donating books to our church to be sent to the black children down South. Haven't thought about that probably since then!

3. Phyllis Schlafly is from my home state. I have her book, A Choice Not an Echo. I also have a copy of Goldwater's The Conscience of a Conservative. See, I really was a right winger when I was young and uneducated!

3. The images of the Kennedy assassination and the aftermath always make me sad.

4. Saw The Beatles on that Ed Sullivan Show. My brother bought a 45 of I Want to Hold Your Hand. I preferred The Beach Boys. LOL

4. It made me think back to the 1960 election when I was eight and we lived right in the city of Chicago. My best friend had a Nixon sign in his front yard. Blasphemy, since we went to the same Catholic school! We moved to the conservative suburbs the next year.

FireKraquora Keep that Trump crap out of this thread. This thread is about who is going to be my next President. That's an order!

Maggie5 , just watched 1964. Brought back memories especially of the 64 campaign. It was on PBS back home in 2014, but I missed it.

1. Watched Goldwater's acceptance speech at the Cow Palace in San Francisco live on TV. I was only 12, but he really caught my attention. I might have mentioned on BF that I wrote his widow a note of sympathy after he died and she sent me back a handwritten thank you. My former politician brother is currently working with Goldwater's son on a business venture. They've become good friends.

2. I remember donating books to our church to be sent to the black children down South. Haven't thought about that probably since then!

3. Phyllis Schlafly is from my home state. I have her book, A Choice Not an Echo. I also have a copy of Goldwater's The Conscience of a Conservative. See, I really was a right winger when I was young and uneducated!

3. The images of the Kennedy assassination and the aftermath always make me sad.

4. Saw The Beatles on that Ed Sullivan Show. My brother bought a 45 of I Want to Hold Your Hand. I preferred The Beach Boys. LOL

4. It made me think back to the 1960 election when I was eight and we lived right in the city of Chicago. My best friend had a Nixon sign in his front yard. Blasphemy, since we went to the same Catholic school! We moved to the conservative suburbs the next year.
Thanks. I missed the title of the book that the documentary was based on. Only quickly saw it, think it was something like, 'The last innocent years'?

Do you know of it as wouldn't mind reading it.

Thanks. I missed the title of the book that the documentary was based on. Only quickly saw it, think it was something like, 'The last innocent years'?

Do you know of it as wouldn't mind reading it.

The Last Innocent Year: America in 1964 by Jon Margolis. You can order it on Amazon.

Here's the PBS site page on the documentary. It includes a transcript of the program.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/films/1964/

Back