Changes Port (1st) v Brisbane (3rd) Saturday July 4 at 7:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Melt time coming soon. So what happens if Sutcliffe does get brought in. That would be some melt

Sam Mayes, Peter Ladhams, Jarrod Lienert and Cam Sutcliffe have been named as emergencies.

Lets see if Kenny boy has really changed?

Sutcliffes game in the SANFL GF gave me a lot more respect for him. He basically tried to lift that whole side himself, finished well off both feet, and looked dangerous. I felt at that point I can live with him being in the selection frame, but I'd like to see Bergman, Williams and Mead shaking the selection tree first.

We've already started terrorising Neale on selection night. Will Sutcliffe play or not? Sleepless nights ahead for young Lachie.

He'd definitely be concerned about getting leather poisoning if we tried to play Sutcliffe on him again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are they getting any? I'm expecting they won't get any match practice this week.

This week we are fielding a combined side with Fremantle again. 21 Freo players and Sutcliffe.

With the news there will be no hub in SA for the 2020 season I reckon the boys will be a bit flat

Brisvegas for me

Why? Our hub days are about done as we can FIFO into any other state other than Victoria which wont have games. I reckon they're pumped to get home and we will win

Why? Our hub days are about done as we can FIFO into any other state other than Victoria which wont have games. I reckon they're pumped to get home and we will win

man-saying-bingo.gif

Not the case

If we play a Vic Team, whether it's in Vic or anywhere else, we have to quarantine for 14 days if we come back into SA

Confirmed by Stephen Wade this morning

There's a chance we'll play zero games in SA this year

Not the case

If we play a Vic Team, whether it's in Vic or anywhere else, we have to quarantine for 14 days if we come back into SA

Confirmed by Stephen Wade this morning

There's a chance we'll play zero games in SA this year

Depends what the difference of 'Vic team' is in this context I guess. Is a Melbourne team which has already done their quarantining in a state we have open borders with such as NSW or WA for over 14 days still a 'Vic team' which would be barred from entering? Logic would suggest that they wouldn't be.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back