Training Training Thread - News & Live Reports II

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate to burst some of the excitement bubbles, but please, everyone, keep in mind this is an intraclub affair between about 30 players from last years 17th placed team, topped up with a few nice draft picks, with great potential, plus a couple of good footballers in Corr and Stephenson.

I know, I know, I know, there is nothing worse than a "wet blanket" in times like this, but.

Oh glad you mentioned this as we all weren't aware of these facts. Cheers

I hate to burst some of the excitement bubbles, but please, everyone, keep in mind this is an intraclub affair between about 30 players from last years 17th placed team, topped up with a few nice draft picks, with great potential, plus a couple of good footballers in Corr and Stephenson.

I know, I know, I know, there is nothing worse than a "wet blanket" in times like this, but.

I thought everyone knew this already??

Thanks captain obvious!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

17th in a ssn where we missed a fair few players, one integral one.... played what 3 home games and spent 6mths in a hub....

A better starting point would be 2019....

4xpd2l.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright I’m off to the gym before this muppet premier of ours locks us down again. Thought our best up to 3/4 time were Simpkin, LDU and stepho.
The bull, skinner, Appleby did some nice things and out of our draftees I thought spicer and Powell were the best. Paws4coffee near by was also a good coffee - and I’m a coffee snob.

Alright I’m off to the gym before this muppet premier of ours locks us down again. Thought our best up to 3/4 time were Simpkin, LDU and stepho.
The bull, skinner, Appleby did some nice things and out of our draftees I thought spicer and Powell were the best. Paws4coffee near by was also a good coffee - and I’m a coffee snob.

Interesting call ahead then btw 2nd apples and principal.... both putting best foot fwd as you would expect

Alright I’m off to the gym before this muppet premier of ours locks us down again.

home-dumbbell-workout-1585761479.jpg

Impressive. Fitting 5 days of training into 1 session.

I expressed similar sentiments with regard to the AFLW having not actually won any yet, H. Having said that, we, also, need to remember that supporters getting ahead of themselves has absolutely zero impact on the performance of the team. So, I suppose, we might as well enjoy it while we can. Reality can wait.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back